Cooper Kupp Trade Rumors

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
yeah now that were back in it...

I love Coop... but he looks slow and beat up out there. I understand the idea of trading him.

But we wont get enough from any trade to justify a trade.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake

I love Coop... but he looks slow and beat up out there. I understand the idea of trading him.

I have to disagree. He looked good. Maybe a little beat up but he caught everything thrown his way even that catch that out of bounds plus the defensive PI.
I figured they'd be on a pitch count tonight with both coming back from injury

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

It can look like he is running in sand all day. Speed isn’t his specialty. He is an elite route runner when on his game is unstoppable.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
I'm not worried. Maybe the guys in the locker room heard the rumors and said, "HELL NO"! And played like they wanted to quell those rumors.

He didn't look slow to me. He looked kike he always looks. A threat. Didn't he score an off schedule TD?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It can look like he is running in sand all day. Speed isn’t his specialty. He is an elite route runner when on his game is unstoppable.
Yeah the guys who can option route defenses to hell tend to play as long as they want. Or can handle. I remember Witten could still get open when he was running on fumes. For Kupp what will end his career is the pain of all the injuries and wanting to be able to play with his kids.

Ellard80

Legend
I have to disagree. He looked good. Maybe a little beat up but he caught everything thrown his way even that catch that out of bounds plus the defensive PI.
I figured they'd be on a pitch count tonight with both coming back from injury
yeah, I thought he looked slow last year was well. I'm not talking about catching the ball - he doesn't get as much separation anymore.

Still a respectable target though.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I'm not worried. Maybe the guys in the locker room heard the rumors and said, "HELL NO"! And played like they wanted to quell those rumors.

He didn't look slow to me. He looked kike he always looks. A threat. Didn't he score an off schedule TD?

At 3-4 instead of 2-5, we're not trading Kupp. We beat the She Hags next game and we're right up there competing for the NFC West.

Verse was playing like a beast today. If we had one good stud LB, this defense would be so much better.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
What I know as an ANGEL FAN. I remember going to The Angels Game last season and saw Ohtani pitch right after the All-Star game.

Told my GF,we just watch S. Ohtani
Pitch his last game as a ANGEL.The rest is History.The Angels didn’t make the trade,traded away there Youth.Over PAID for crappy players.Trout never fully recovered,,Ohtani threw out his Arm. Etc etc etc..

What Kupp means & has meant to The Rams has been PRICELESS!! He is everything SEAN MCVAY has EVER wanted from a PLAYER!!

You know all The BS Jourdan wants to spin things is HER JOB !! She is a Reporter!! When there is smoke there is FIRE. AM I WRONG for saying what she says is BS ?? I might have say YES ??

I say Jourdan is WRONG only because I respect what Sean Mcvay has done with The Rams as a Fan.

Kupp as well.

I’d say what up with EJ53 ?? Where was that reported.Talking crap about Matthew Stafford though ?
Did we all see(hear) what happened with negotiations on his contract.

Jourdan of all people should know about relationships The Rams have with each other though.

Kevin Demoff has his HANDS on ALL this though.I don’t understand all the insights though.What I do see though is a structure.I think if one player goes they both go ??

What does Kupp want.What does this do for the integrity of The Rams as a Franchise???

Football is different.Things change though as well as times.

What is Tutu Atwell’s future as a Ram ? Who knows. TOTALLY at a LOSS !

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Posted that before knowing Puka was going to play. WOW - just nice to see.

I did see Kupp & Staffords press conference last night. I just never got this trade thing,especially knowing The O’Line is signed for 2 more seasons.

I’ll say though that I’d take Patrick Queen over Johna Jackson.Was nice to see Johna Williams back today though.He is still an effort guy.Made a little difference.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
At 3-4 instead of 2-5, we're not trading Kupp. We beat the She Hags next game and we're right up there competing for the NFC West.

Verse was playing like a beast today. If we had one good stud LB, this defense would be so much better.
If any of the rumors are true, let the addition of an ILB be true!