OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really only disliked Wilson for being a Seahawk, but always respected his play immensely. Payton is a JO, but it was being the coach of the Saints that made me dislike him so much.
I wont necessarily root for them, just wont be rooting against them together. And I wont be surprised one bit if they have some success

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Colts need to make up their damn minds so we can move forward. If we need to hire a new DC, we are missing out on some. Just hire Morris please.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Irsay just seems like his mind is half gone. They're probably going to require a third round of coaching interviews to feed his ego, because honestly if you can't differentiate between these guys when you have two fucking interviews and the units they have fielded at this level you probably shouldn't be doing the hiring.

Also irt Morris' replacement it's not time critical just yet. The Staley hire demonstrated how you can go outside the buddy cycle and find good coaches to perform roles for you. I am sure McVay has already given him the green light to depart with a list of coaches so they know what they're dealing with. But of course there is that point where it starts to put a cramp on your ability to build your staff so hopefully it won't go too much longer.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also and btw... I'm confident that by this time next year McVay will be wishing he would have fired Morris and prioritized bringing in Fangio. Fangio is head and shoulders the better DC and the hard decision should have been made early to allow for enough time to bring in the upgrade. He is going to regret allowing the friendship to affect his team's bottom line.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
"The Colts are deciding if they need to have a 3rd round of interviews to determine the future former Head Coach"..... Lol
Yeah, this is downright hilarious. Three rounds of interviews for what is easily one of the worst jobs in the league.
If I'm a candidate I only show up for the third time if Irsay is wearing a clown suit.

~ArkyRamsFan~

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also and btw... I'm confident that by this time next year McVay will be wishing he would have fired Morris and prioritized bringing in Fangio. Fangio is head and shoulders the better DC and the hard decision should have been made early to allow for enough time to bring in the upgrade. He is going to regret allowing the friendship to affect his team's bottom line.
And Morris has a SB ring for his defense in 2021, where's Fangio hiding his hardware?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And Morris has a SB ring for his defense in 2021, where's Fangio hiding his hardware?
We could go back and forth ad nauseum on this one. If you think Morris is in Fangio's class we'll just have to disagree.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah it is cool. Hope they gave him a big tube of lube for the season ahead.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah it is cool. Hope they gave him a big tube of lube for the season ahead.

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF