OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Cowherd said he and Payton talked frequently. He was the Broncos guy all along. However he would cost draft picks and command more money. So, they still consider Ryans, despite preferring Payton. He also said the late meeting with Harbaugh was to see if he’d lower his demands and could use it to get Payton to lower his.

So it was all cat and mouse, with Payton being the cheese.
Either way, I hope asshole face sucks big time ass in Denver along with Wussel lol

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Cowherd said he and Payton talked frequently. He was the Broncos guy all along. However he would cost draft picks and command more money. So, they still consider Ryans, despite preferring Payton. He also said the late meeting with Harbaugh was to see if he’d lower his demands and could use it to get Payton to lower his.

So it was all cat and mouse, with Payton being the cheese.
The only problem I have with believing the accuracy of this report is ... 'Cowherd said'

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The only problem I have with believing the accuracy of this report is ... 'Cowherd said'
He’s got good sources. In this case it came straight from Asshole Face.

I like and trust Cowherd. He has a lot of info and opinions based on sources that come true down the road.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
He is confident that he can fix Wilson and I wouldn't be surprised if he does. I can't believe Wilson all of a sudden forgot how to play.
Guess we'll see. Wussell seemed to be losing it before going to Denver. Time will tell.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fucking Shitters man. Lose their mediocre DC who benefits from world class talent up front and maybe end up with a better DC plus picks for the one they lost.

Asshole Face needs to swoop on Fangio el quicko.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
I hate that the Niners will be getting more third round compensatory picks, but I'm glad they need to find a new DC at least.

Yeah, the 9ers have been drafting well recently and 2 more 3rds under rookie contracts could be what they need to keep their window open. They will lose some guys to FA this year, but they will have several extra picks because of comp picks and the ryans hiring.

Rams had better get their heads out and turn in a stellar draft this year.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Makes me wonder if Jeff Saturday might have been Denver's #3 choice, followed by an elephant in a tutu.
"That sounds painful. I'll pass."

1675274491284.png

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Tano

Legend

"Visions of defensive stops against good offenses in the biggest of moments danced in our heads. Honestly, visions of not playing the defense back 18 yards on 3rd and 16 from the 17 thus leading to the Chargers not going for 4th and 1 which lead to them pretty much winning the game against the Dolphins is the main thing I had in my head when I heard the news about Vic Fangio."

Did the Dolphins DC call Morris on what to do on this play

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That evil, disgusting, horrible Organization (with many unattractive fans) does a lot of things well.
Fortunately with the rules the way they are they don't get multiple 3rds each year for multiple minority hires. There are 2 last year and 2 this year and all they'll get for that is a 3rd each of the next 3 years. Some consolation at least.