OFFICIAL Coaching carousel 2022/2023 version

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Fucking piece of shit 9ers..... fuck Fangio if he goes to the Whiners
How much better can he make the niners? He had a couple of top 10 D's in yards and a few in points with Chicago and Denver but that wasn't good enough to win anything. And if he went to SF, they're already #1. We just saw how that don't mean squat without an offense. I think these "great coordinators" are overblown. It's mostly the players and how the O & D compliment each other. Who's their QB? How many players will leave in free agency?

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
How much better can he make the niners? He had a couple of top 10 D's in yards and a few in points with Chicago and Denver but that wasn't good enough to win anything. And if he went to SF, they're already #1. We just saw how that don't mean squat without an offense. I think these "great coordinators" are overblown. It's mostly the players and how the O & D compliment each other. Who's their QB? How many players will leave in free agency?
Yeah but he had a good run with the Whiners last time as D coordinator so don't know how you can discount that. I hope he goes elsewhere as I don't want those fuckers to get any competent help whatsoever. Sorry man but he's a good pick up at D coordinator for any team.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It would be nice if the whiners poached Morris from the Rams.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
No top picks and Russell as your high paid QB. Smh. Even a great coach is going to have a hard time winning big with that hand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker

Cant Decide Fred Armisen GIF by IFC