Coaches hired and fired

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
Josh McDaniels is still a punk. It's just one more reason why I'd never consider hiring him if I were a NFL team. He did the Colts a favor.

Yep, that's just the ultimate dick move. String a team along until days after the super bowl, accept job, and then back out? Screw McDaniels, I hope he never gets another HC offer.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, that's just the ultimate dick move. String a team along until days after the super bowl, accept job, and then back out? Screw McDaniels, I hope he never gets another HC offer.

Rumor is that Toub is Plan B. Indy comes out ahead imo if Toub hires a good OC and a good DC.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

What a flaming turd. Great way of screwing your friends over along with the Colts.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

Chances are that Kraft just promised McDaniels a future HC job.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
What McDaniels is doing is so unprofessional on so many levels. NFL should suspend him or Colts need some compensation.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
What McDaniels is doing is so unprofessional on so many levels. NFL should suspend him or Colts need some compensation.
Well, he's learned from Billicheat.
I believe Billicheat was to be the next HC of the jets, before switching gears and going with the Pats.
It was a long time ago, so don't quote me on this.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a quivering turd. He's perfect for that scumbag organization. I'd wager Kraft sweetened his deal and promised him the job after Bellicheat. Just another chance to screw over Indy after they busted them for deflating balls.

Psycho_X

Legend
Just another chance to screw over Indy after they busted them for deflating balls.

Didn't think about that angle, would totally believe Kraft, Belichek, and McDaniels having a behind the door conversation a month ago about doing this just to get back at them. Belichek is that petty. I thought it was weird when i saw a headline last week that said McDaniels hadn't told the Patriots he was leaving yet. Seemed like a weird thing. Bleh, whatever they all belong with each other there.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, he's learned from Billicheat.
I believe Billicheat was to be the next HC of the jets, before switching gears and going with the Pats.
It was a long time ago, so don't quote me on this.

You are correct.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
jrry32,
I somewhat recall this happening but am not sure the reasons. Do you recall why Belicheat dissed the Jets for the Patriots job?
I appreciate it.

~ArkyRamsFan~

I don't, but I know it happened. IIRC, he did it a day after his introductory press conference.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So since we have some down time who is your list of coaches on the hot seat that we'll be replacing in this type of thread this time next year?

Koetter (failed to do so far what he was hired to do, make Winston a stud)
Jackson (1-31 need I say more?)
Garrett (Miss the playoffs again? Bad thing if Asshole Face's a free agent)
McCarthy (another missed playoffs he could be gone after the front office changes this year)
Jay Gruden (a sub .500 season and I think he's gone and maybe our OC for a year or QB coach)
Petey Carroll (retired after they go 6-10)
Asshole Face (contract is up after this year isn't it?)
Marvin Lewis (though if he hasn't been fired yet don't know that he ever will)

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I don't, but I know it happened. IIRC, he did it a day after his introductory press conference.

Power struggle when Hess, the owner died.

Belly fat didn’t know who he would be working for and Kraft had asked to interview him. Parcels worked out a trade so the Jets got something.