Celebration Thread Rams whoop Eagles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
oh yeah... Kupp can't return punts. Just stop it. Move Nsimba to punts, and make Calais active to return kicks, or have Xavier Jones return kicks....either way this experiment stops today.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
oh yeah... Kupp can't return punts. Just stop it. Move Nsimba to punts, and make Calais active to return kicks, or have Xavier Jones return kicks....either way this experiment stops today.
I would be happy with Kupp as the punt returner as long as he fair cached very punt

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
When he was drafted though it was never to really play guard we kind of forced the square peg into the round hole. I still think he should be shadowing Big Whit and at least try to groom him for his natural position but if not he can be resigned when that moment arrives if all he is to be is a back up he is serviceable for that at the right price. Imagine we resign him for peanuts and then the light bulb goes off. Hey if Greg Robinson can be given 37 chances then let's at least see in preseason next year what Note has at LT but your points are well taken. I do want him out of the guard position pronto though.

If it’s Boom vs Evans as the Rams OLT, in the future, Ill take Evans

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Offense looking unstoppable at times, and now that Henderson is showing explosiveness, I think he's passed Akers on the depth chart, and we have a real thunder and lightening backfield with Hendo and Brown.

I must say, without Cooks and Gurley there's a difference. We're utilizing our weapons, and not forcing high priced players into a game plan who aren't 100% healthy. We're diverse on offense now.

The big difference? The offensive line is healthy and effective. They never were last year.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
If it’s Boom vs Evans as the Rams OLT, in the future, Ill take Evans

I haven't seen either play left tackle but I do think Note is a true LT and Evans a RT who seemed to be ok in at guard. Guess it's a wait and see where this whole experiment goes.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I haven't seen either play left tackle but I do think Note is a true LT and Evans a RT who seemed to be ok in at guard. Guess it's a wait and see where this whole experiment goes.

Edwards was an instant upgrade at left guard. If Noteboom is the back up left tackle it makes sense for him to get all the practice he can at left tackle. It also makes sense to play the better player at guard. So I guess common sense doesn't come into play with this scenario.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what the hell is baldy talking about. if wentz led the receiver more to the post he would have been decapitated by the safety coming across. and he didn't put the ball behind the wr, it was out in front of him. williams just made a great play.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
119942231_1043947116044086_8939893285435619258_n.jpg

Psycho_X

Legend

what the hell is baldy talking about. if wentz led the receiver more to the post he would have been decapitated by the safety coming across. and he didn't put the ball behind the wr, it was out in front of him. williams just made a great play.

Your first mistake is ever listening to words that come out of someone's mouth with the last name Hasselbeck.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty impressed so far. Plus they locked up some quality vets , and the young guys are making plays.
I feel a little better than I did when they lost some good players this offseason

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
You know what's kinda cool (and I'll admit I'm still one of the guys concerned about the D overall) is in 4 quarters this year they have given up 6 entire points in the second half so far.
That's pretty damn impressive against two pretty good offensive teams we just played.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Edwards was an instant upgrade at left guard. If Noteboom is the back up left tackle it makes sense for him to get all the practice he can at left tackle. It also makes sense to play the better player at guard. So I guess common sense doesn't come into play with this scenario.

Lol that basically is saying what I said from the start Edwards plays Note backs up and shadows whit but Evans at left tackle is probably a pipe dream is what I meant.