Celebration Thread - Rams WHOOP Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Haters...

giphy.gif

Ellard80

Legend
That looked more like what I've seen the last two years.

Wood can ball... he was wide open for a TD in the 3rd Q and pass got tipped at the line... sucks!

tempests

Hall of Fame
Most complete game they've played this season, imo. Passed and ran at will and suffocated their offense.

Jared Goff's best game of the year too.

JRobinson

MiLB
Not surprised with the expectation of this team. Thankful for the W, but let’s hope it’s not pointless.

Ellard80

Legend
goff was hot... gurley looked good... the o-line looked good... Defense with 5 sacks.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
How I feel after this game. Let's right the ship!!

4Tk8dsA.gif

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Goff was slinging it. Gurley looked good. Rapp with his first pick. No turnovers. and WOODS!!!

Complete game by the offense and defense.

KayJay

Starter
Now we have work to do against Russell
At home too. Next game will be very telling. Every game is a must win of course. But that one hold's a special place in my heart. I want Jared to show up again next week. I want McVay to have a similar game plan. Just less screen passes on third down please.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At home too. Next game will be very telling. Every game is a must win of course. But that one hold's a special place in my heart. I want Jared to show up again next week. I want McVay to have a similar game plan. Just less screen passes on third down please.
I hate the Seahawks with a fucking passion... I hope we piss all over them

MachS

Hall of Fame
After last week glad to see the team come out with some pride because we seemed mentally defeated very early on MNF. Best game of Goff's season by a long shot, looked very sharp and accurate all game long! Albeit against the 32nd rated pass defense. When he gets rid of the ball with confidence and in rhythm he can ball out. But consistency against great teams is what matters, very excited to see him against Seattle next week. Gurley played great today too, his toughness and effort was noticeable all day.

Defense played amazing overall, great plan by Wade after the ass beating he took last week. Rush was there, and man Taylor Rapp is a ball player. But this game was won early by the offensive efficiency and our TOP advantage.

Interesting to see all the 3rd down screens we called, I think Goff audibled to one, but seems like that was in the 3rd down plan this week. Almost like in the known passing situations when there's a higher probability of pressure, McVay wanted to make sure Goff got it out quick. To me another indication of his lack of trust in this line. Not a bad strategy as long as we're blocking well and dominating on downs 1 and 2, which we did today. Great bounce back win for the Rams.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just what we needed to “right” the ship ..
Rapp was unreal today
Offense was clicking (despite a “bad” defense “
defense was suffocating
murray was hurt you could tell by his lack of running (which is why I’ll always take a pocket passer over someone who uses mobility to make plays )

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m having a hard time with the light switch on or switch off type team. Who are we?? Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled with the win, but our team feels like we have adhd... Run Gurley 6 times in a loss, don’t run him at all in the 4th quarter against the Steelers and another loss, but against the Bears and Cards old Todd....I’m fighting a weird feeling of WWF fixing...I have never ever entertained the thought, but I’m tired and trying to figure out where this team has been all year.