Celebration Thread - Rams WHOOP Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Well done Rams !!! Got the job done and were entertaining while doing so !!

7-5 ... GO RAMS !

Q729

Legend
7-5. And to think my expectations for years would be to just get to 8-8. We've come a long way folks. Don't take that shit for granted.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Haters...

giphy.gif

CFL gang!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Edwards had a rough game, he did okay when he wasn't getting caught holding.

Ram65

Legend
Way to keep it going after trouble converting yards into points early in the game. Offense and defense played very well. I was surprised they came back as strong as they did after last week. Hope it continues next week.

oldnotdead

Legend
He can sit on the bench and I hope Blythe joins him.

Just shows you what the offense can be like if they get decent o-line play. They are also learning how to gap block and the RBs are learning where to look for the holes.

Rapp is the real deal. They can send Weddle to the bench as well. Why was Weddle "surprised" when he opened the door for 2 of the TD's. No one can tell me it wasn't intentional after the way he acted before the game. He dropped coverage on the first one and basically did the same on the second as well. The dude is old, I know I watched him as a rookie and in his prime. He's a shadow of his former self and a Raven not a Ram.

Yep and Goff proved those saying he sucks were right......geeez

It also proved Murray is no Mahomes or Jackson. AZ sold out to go all in on a much lesser player. Look at all the QB's they passed on to do it. Now they have a HC who continues his losing ways and a QB who isn't what that HC said he was. As a Ram fan ya gotta love it.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
shout out to mcvay for putting those roll outs in I think they cut dowm middle blitzs
shout out to goff for deadly accurate passing
shout out to Higbee for career game in receiving and yardage
shout out to woods for those ungodly hands
shout out to make shift ol done a great job
shout out to Donald for 1 arm sack and destruction of murray
shout out to rapp for first interception
shout out to me for complaining about all these things I think mcvay is listning (joke).

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
First off, I’m so glad the coaches read our forum last week, and responded. This was by far the best plan for Goff this year, and he thrived.

Have to single out Woods, caught him blocking a defensive lineman on a goal line score. I mean, who does that? Higbee was great all game.

Rapp, well, he’s been solid, but this was a coming out party. Almost 2 pick sixes, should have had 3 Int’s, and he made plays all over the field.

Our DL dominated today. Our OL played very well. Our LB’s balled. Our CB’s balled. I feel I need to single out Reeder, who. Had his best game. Dude was filling holes and making tackles at the LOS. Shout out to big Whit!

Shout out to Wade, and McVay for phenomenal comeback games. Others played well, it was a great team effort.

Congrats to all of the fans who have hung in there. We needed this one.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
Evans gave up one sack on a bad play but was very solid outside of that.
Edwards got dinged for a false start and three holds. At least one hold call was bad.
Blythe again better at Center.
Corbett has some struggles pass blocking today. He has short arms and at times he seems to have a hard time locking onto guys and giving up an angle to pass rushers. He did some solid work run blocking however.
Whitworth was very solid.
I’m not making any changes in this OL the rest of the year.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
McVay figured out how to use the run, and TE’s consistently Woods is a complete receiver whom we make sure we lock...When comes the time pay the man...

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Playoffs or no playoffs. That was a much needed, dominant performance.

Great day!

Ellard80

Legend
First off, I’m so glad the coaches read our forum last week, and responded. This was by far the best plan for Goff this year, and he thrived.

Have to single out Woods, caught him blocking a defensive lineman on a goal line score. I mean, who does that?

Rapp, well, he’s been solid, but this was a coming out party. Almost 2 pick sixes, should have had 3 Int’s, and he made plays all over the field.

Our DL dominated today. Our OL played very well. Our LB’s balled. Our CB’s balled. I feel I need to single out Reeder, who. Had his best game. Dude was filling holes and making tackles at the LOS. Shout out to big Whit!

Shout out to Wade, and McVay for phenomenal comeback games. Others played well, it was a great team effort.

Congrats to all of the fans who have hung in there. We needed this one.

Sarcasm right? McVay doubters been yelling at him to run more... we passed 31 times in the first half.