Celebration Thread Rams SPANK Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame
So are we happy they put up a 38-0 score against a team they should beat handily? Or are we disappointed they lost focus and gave up 22 points in garbage time?

First three quarters were pretty much flawless. 7-1 and 3.5 games up on SF in the standings, it feels good.

I wanted the shutout though. They're hard to come by, like a no hitter in baseball.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Cardinal Loss...check
Seahawk Loss....check
Rams win...check

This is for the Hawks at this juncture....

sXm17iq.png
iu
iu

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So are we happy they put up a 38-0 score against a team they should beat handily? Or are we disappointed they lost focus and gave up 22 points in garbage time?
They didn't lose focus ... It just showed how shallow depth is in this league. Our second string guys weren't a match for the weak-ass Texans.

Stay healthy boys!

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Special Teams have their own bus.

Otherwise enjoyed today.
Especially the unis - far and away my faves.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good lord, guys... We were up 38-0 at the end of the 3rd quarter. Put in a bunch of 2nd stringers on O and D. Had some 3 and outs and gave up some meaningless yards and scores. These same people would be complaining if we had left the starters in and one of our starts got hurt. I swear, some people aren't happy unless they have something to bitch about.

WestCoastRam

Legend
So Deayon got the start today if I'm not mistaken... think that will be the case going forward till Williams returns. Just like everything I'm seeing from him.

Once Williams returns... could Deayon overtake Rochelle??

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I get the starters were gone but WTF was that 4Q...

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So Deayon got the start today if I'm not mistaken... think that will be the case going forward till Williams returns. Just like everything I'm seeing from him.

Once Williams returns... could Deayon overtake Rochelle??
I don’t thinks so… but, he is playing well.
Rochell needs reps and they need him for bigger WRs.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I don’t thinks so… but, he is playing well.
Rochell needs reps and they need him for bigger WRs.

Not so sure, length is good but Deayon's ability to jump is no joke. Rochelle may need reps but Deayon may have already arrived. But I could see them being platooned.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Not so sure, length is good but Deayon's ability to jump is no joke. Rochelle may need reps but Deayon may have already arrived.
Length is more than good, it’s critical on the outside. Donte could be all over a guy, but if he’s 6 feet plus? They’ll still target him. Not Rochell.
We’re working toward a SB, developing Rochell is very important for that, imo. Opens up Ramsey.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Length is more than good, it’s critical on the outside. Donte could be all over a guy, but if he’s 6 feet plus? They’ll still target him. Not Rochell.
We’re working toward a SB, developing Rochell is very important for that, imo. Opens up Ramsey.

Length is very important but there have been numerous instances of guys without length but all the other measurables that have excelled on the outside. Antoine Winfield and our own Darius Williams come to mind.

Rochelle's length makes him more desirable on the outside but if Deayon is outplaying him including using his leaping ability to make up for length, I'm not sitting him. I expect that we may see a platoon of those two when Williams returns.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Length is very important but there have been numerous instances of guys without length but all the other measurables that have excelled on the outside. Antoine Winfield and our own Darius Williams come to mind.

Rochelle's length makes him more desirable on the outside but if Deayon is outplaying him including using his leaping ability to make up for length, I'm not sitting him. I expect that we may see a platoon of those two when Williams returns.
I think you'd both agree a top 4 CB of Ramsey, Williams, Deayon and Rochelle is good for the Rams :D

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
On a side note...loved the TX fans dressed up as Mario and Luigi as the boy and I were dressed as the same duo for the annual Halloween bash...