Celebration Thread Rams SPANK Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Absolute bullshit call. If that's hands to the face, then I'm the shittiest writer who ever lived - and I guaran-fucking-tee you that I didn't write Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey.
Not to mention he had another near pick on the final play of the game, the hail mary throw. He jumped and high-pointed it clean, but just came down out of bounds. Dude just has good ball skills.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Speaking of Harris, wtf was the pass interference penalty they called in him? I didn't see anything and they didn't replay it.
I rewound it and it looked like a legit call to me. Harris was blocking from the get-go, he made no attempt to make it "look" like a route. I'd have to watch again to be sure, but I think that was a legit call and a rookie mistake.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Not to mention he had another near pick on the final play of the game, the hail mary throw. He jumped and high-pointed it clean, but just came down out of bounds. Dude just has good ball skills.

Yeah. @Kupped and I were discussing earlier, when Rochelle comes back, who starts. Kupped makes a good point about Rochelle's length on the outside but I would not be surprised if they platoon Deayon and Rochelle as Deayon just keeps making plays when he's in the game.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Absolute bullshit call. If that's hands to the face, then I'm the shittiest writer who ever lived - and I guaran-fucking-tee you that I didn't write Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey.

Huh?? You didn't see the Rams DL push the helmet off a Texas OL??? It was clear cut hands to the face

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Huh?? You didn't see the Rams DL push the helmet off a Texas OL??? It was clear cut hands to the face

I did see it; I just didn't see the helmet pushed off. Again, I'm probably wrong.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
It was smart to get our starters out of there, but we need to work on the backup game.
You are correct on improvement need from backups.
But when the opponent knows game is over, there will always be players
of the losing team looking for the next best thing in their mind and that
is purposely trying to take out players from the winning team.
I know most players are classier than that, but their are always a few
on most teams.
Texans can have the points we have escaped without major injury to starters. :beer2:

MachS

Hall of Fame
Yeah. @Kupped and I were discussing earlier, when Rochelle comes back, who starts. Kupped makes a good point about Rochelle's length on the outside but I would not be surprised if they platoon Deayon and Rochelle as Deayon just keeps making plays when he's in the game.
Yea maybe Deayon in the slot because of his quickness..idk. When Williams gets back things will get interesting. I think Rochelle has the higher upside but I dont know whos the better player right now. The only thing that's certain is Long is the #5 CB.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Time to trick or treat

we have a badass QB

Skeleton Dance Halloween GIF by Squirrel Monkey

Hendo and Sony ran really well

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
No Whitworth? No sacks. Houston is middle of the pack in this stat, so that's good work.
Noteboom was solid, solid, solid. He's not Whit, but he's probably the starting LT next year, unless they throw the bank at Cam Robinson.
I wish they would've let Hendo get 100.
Kupp continues to dominate on the field and in the stats.
Liked how smooth Skow looked in his WR reps.
Stafford's pretty good.

The Texans are a mess.
Totally agree on everthing.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
The Rams need to hire someone to run their sound who has a fucking clue. Seriously man. These interviews are so hard to listen to with the sound bouncing up/down and not being able to hear the questions. Fix it Rams. This is 2021 ffs.
Thinking same exact thing. I mean one of the most lucrative business's in the world
You can't hire a fucking sound guy?
There should be a separate mic for reporters.
I simply can get over the sheer stupidity of it all. ?????????????? WTF

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
His first catch when he stopped and let the db fly past him and continued to run I literally yelled out "COOP!!!" and was blown away when I realized it was Skow. He was very Kupp like on his multiple catches. That was very encouraging to see.
Spot on …did the same!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I would have to call my Dad and ask since I was born to a Rams family in Anaheim 1971, but I'm pretty sure its just over 8.

Remember I said game, not season.

The Rams were playing that "Rams" slow game, conservative so that a bad team doesn't get lucky.....which we all know as horse shit play. My complaint is that we can never just have an easy game that is entertaining.......(for me). This is an entertainment business and I was bored most of the game and then was treated to some High school football in the 4th.

It was a win, but the only highlights we are going to see is from the 4th quarter where the Texans score three touchdowns and a two point conversion. We will only hear about how the Texans, "Woke up" late....we will only hear about ANOTHER onside kick allowed by a bad special teams.

This is what I mean, we constantly fallback to the Rams of old at least two or three times a year. Doesn't matter who is playing or who the coach is.

I don't understand how anyone who watched this game could have such a bad take. The Rams completely dominated this game from start to finish (aka, when we pulled the majority of our starters). I would rather pull our starters out for the overall health of the team and our playoff run than keep them in and risk injury because I'm worried about who said what after the Texans scored 22 points against our backups.