Celebration Thread Rams SPANK Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
As long as Staff stays healthy it looks like KW's franchise records for passing TDs, yards and passer rating in a season are going to fall.
Yea I agree. Better system, better team and OL in LA will hopefully keep Staff more healthy than previous years. Plus he won't have to play hero ball as much with our running game and overall scheme advantage.

But man I knew he'd be an upgrade and thrive in this system, but this is all-pro elite elite level stuff from him. And he's not been perfect either. Missing a few throws, I actually thought he was a bit high today on a number of easy throws. Then you look at the stats and hes 300/3TDs and were winning 38-0. Its like damn calm down Matt.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Dance Reaction GIF
What the hell? LOL

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the Saints have beat Rodgers and Brady and lost to Daniel Jones and Sam Darnold.

LOL

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Length is very important but there have been numerous instances of guys without length but all the other measurables that have excelled on the outside. Antoine Winfield and our own Darius Williams come to mind.

Rochelle's length makes him more desirable on the outside but if Deayon is outplaying him including using his leaping ability to make up for length, I'm not sitting him. I expect that we may see a platoon of those two when Williams returns.
Depends on matchups.
But I’d guess Rochell gets more snaps when he’s he’s healthy.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Absolute bullshit call. If that's hands to the face, then I'm the shittiest writer who ever lived - and I guaran-fucking-tee you that I didn't write Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey.

Hey, at least you salvaged your pride. Living the good life of a multimillionaire, having the big house, an awesome car, the best season tickets, ... look what you've saved yourself from. :sunglasses:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
What a fucked up thing to see people pissing and moaning about a complete and utter domination by the Rams. I would hate to see some of you after a loss.. Wtf. It's a celebration thread. Go whine somewhere else. Pathetic.

38-zippy with the starters and could have been far worse. Oh, and wasn't the spread like... um.... 16? Vegas much???

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Hey, at least you salvaged your pride. Living the good life of a multimillionaire, having the big house, an awesome car, the best season tickets, ... look what you've saved yourself from. :sunglasses:

I'd rather have my pride. I don't write for money; carving my name into the pages of history like Ghostface carves up his victims is good enough for me. :D

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Absolute bullshit call. If that's hands to the face, then I'm the shittiest writer who ever lived - and I guaran-fucking-tee you that I didn't write Twilight or 50 Shades of Grey.
I mean, the dude's helmet got knocked off. I was mad too, but that wasn't a BS call.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I'd rather have my pride. I don't write for money; carving my name into the pages of history like Ghostface carves up his victims is good enough for me. :D

That's lovely ...

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
So are we happy they put up a 38-0 score against a team they should beat handily? Or are we disappointed they lost focus and gave up 22 points in garbage time?
IMHO the 38-0 lead is way, way more important than giving up 22 points in garbage time. It's called garbage time for a reason-- because it just doesn't matter much.

Garbage time gave some extra reps for ppl who haven't seen the field much, like Wolfy and Alaric Jackson and Harris and Sko and Burgess and Howell, for example. Some of the scrubs didn't look very good, but at least they got some live reps.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I've seen worse on Donald that's never called. You're probably right, but I still don't like it.

Just wanted to fit in with the holiday today. :p
Any time your taking about calls against Donald, objective standards go out the window. That dude gets mugged every game, almost every down, and nobody gives a shit but the Rams fans.

It feels like we're using him differently this year, although I really don't know enough or watch closely enough to back that up. It feels like we're using him to draw double teams and let the other guys singled up instead of actively trying to get him singled up. His statistical impact is down from previous years and I think it's either that or he's losing his specialness. I refuse to believe they he's losing that already, so I'm going with the usage theory.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
IMHO the 38-0 lead is way, way more important than giving up 22 points in garbage time. It's called garbage time for a reason-- because it just doesn't matter much.

Garbage time gave some extra reps for ppl who haven't seen the field much, like Wolfy and Alaric Jackson and Harris and Sko and Burgess and Howell, for example. Some of the scrubs didn't look very good, but at least they got some live reps.
Speaking of Harris, wtf was the pass interference penalty they called in him? I didn't see anything and they didn't replay it.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Any time your taking about calls against Donald, objective standards go out the window. That dude gets mugged every game, almost every down, and nobody gives a shit but the Rams fans.

It feels like we're using him differently this year, although I really don't know enough or watch closely enough to back that up. It feels like we're using him to draw double teams and let the other guys singled up instead of actively trying to get him singled up. His statistical impact is down from previous years and I think it's either that or he's losing his specialness. I refuse to believe they he's losing that already, so I'm going with the usage theory.

Both Brockers & Morgan Fox were able to take some pressure off of Donald in the past, hopefully Bobby Brown will be able to step in soon and help with this, but I see no equivalent for our loss of Fox yet. jmo.