Celebration Thread Rams SPANK Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3rd Quarter: "Somebody stop the necrophilia!"
4th Quarter: "Pull the starters" ~ Sean

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
What a fucked up thing to see people pissing and moaning about a complete and utter domination by the Rams. I would hate to see some of you after a loss.. Wtf. It's a celebration thread. Go whine somewhere else. Pathetic.

38-zippy with the starters and could have been far worse. Oh, and wasn't the spread like... um.... 16? Vegas much???

I don't understand how anyone who watched this game could have such a bad take. The Rams completely dominated this game from start to finish (aka, when we pulled the majority of our starters). I would rather pull our starters out for the overall health of the team and our playoff run than keep them in and risk injury because I'm worried about who said what after the Texans scored 22 points against our backups.

Faceplant - opinions can be a bitch right?

Zodi - Its because the game was boring, it was like the Rams were playing against a High School team and then they became the high school team in the 4th.

I don't understand how so many can get excited over a lame duck win against a hapless team. If this was the 49ers, Cardinals, Seahawks, Titans or Cowboys I wouldn't give a crap about a 4th quarter 22 point failure as long as we won........this game wasn't that. I judged the game on its entertainment value.................that was pitiful Football by the Texans for 3 quarters and an extremely boring show of drops and conservative play by the Rams. This game revealed that we have almost no depth in the secondary or D line and our backup QB looks completely lost. I liked him last year, but something must have happened to Wolford's confidence since the stinger/concussion.

My opinion on this game isn't a statement on how good the Rams are.......its an opinion on a single game that I found incredibly dull and frustrating.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Zodi - Its because the game was boring, it was like the Rams were playing against a High School team and then they became the high school team in the 4th.

I don't understand how so many can get excited over a lame duck win against a hapless team. If this was the 49ers, Cardinals, Seahawks, Titans or Cowboys I wouldn't give a crap about a 4th quarter 22 point failure as long as we won........this game wasn't that. I judged the game on its entertainment value.................that was pitiful Football by the Texans for 3 quarters and an extremely boring show of drops and conservative play by the Rams. This game revealed that we have almost no depth in the secondary or D line and our backup QB looks completely lost. I liked him last year, but something must have happened to Wolford's confidence since the stinger/concussion.

My opinion on this game isn't a statement on how good the Rams are.......its an opinion on a single game that I found incredibly dull and frustrating.
Ok, so you hate this performance for whatever reason. Why not start a new thread? So what if we are seeing good things ahead from this team who beat that ass until pulling starters in the 4th quarter? This is a celebration thread and it seems that you want to make everyone unhappy about the win and be as miserable after a win as you appear to be.... That stinks.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Even games like this aren't dull or frustrating to me.

The Rams have depth problems in their secondary? Well.. they held the Texans to 5 first downs until the 4th Q with their 4th and 5th corners playing almost the entire game. Seems like good depth to me when Rochelle and Williams come back, no? So, it was just a good game to get those two more work and experience in. Long didn't get lit up.. that's nice to see.
No depth in the Dline? I have no idea where this comes from. They have four very good interior Dline players for 3 positions and the 4th and 5th guys seem to be growing. Maybe we saw a different game.
Again.. once that 4th Q hit? I'm not reading too much into that.

Wolfy playing with starters certainly looks different than Wolfy playing with all backups.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Ok, so you hate this performance for whatever reason. Why not start a new thread? So what if we are seeing good things ahead from this team who beat that ass until pulling starters in the 4th quarter? This is a celebration thread and it seems that you want to make everyone unhappy about the win and be as miserable after a win as you appear to be.... That stinks.
Actually just posted how upset I was over a boring game and an even worse 4th quarter......got it out of my system....didn't think I'd get much of a reply........but people asked questions, so I answered them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Actually just posted how upset I was over a boring game and an even worse 4th quarter......got it out of my system....didn't think I'd get much of a reply........but people asked questions, so I answered them.
You got the response because you were venting in a celebration thread, which to be honest, is probably what you wanted.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
You got the response because you were venting in a celebration thread, which to be honest, is probably what you wanted.
There is a difference in "Got a Response" and "Got a Response because the opinion was disliked".

My favorite part = "To be honest, its probably what you wanted"....lol, well to be honest, we all post here to be seen in one way or another, so yeah, I gave my opinion on a message board where people post their opinions.........the thread I picked seemed most relevant as I wasn't upset enough to put it on blast as its own thread.

I do love that somehow you are able to discern what I was thinking and what my goals were from the internet...... psychology would answer that your, "to be honest, its what you probably wanted" would come directly from your own mind as you couldn't know mine. :)

but, its a game.....lets get back to everything else and look forward to the next two which will mean a lot more.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Are we seriously arguing in a blow out celebration thread!? Wtf has happened to ROD....

back to the party!

running man party hard GIF