Celebration Thread Rams SPANK Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Goddammit.

monkey-calculate.gif

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
So how many games is it that McVay has led at half and won? 42?

swmizzou83

Starter
Nope, but those were crappy teams that sucked, this is a good team who acts like one of those teams each week for a quarter. Zero relaxed games to watch them play because they never are 100%. Just sick of the limp dick special teams and 2nd string players that should be on someone elses practice squad.
Uh...you need to relax. Do you really think this game was ever in doubt? You don't think McVay knew that the Texans would score some points when they pulled the starters?

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Business trip to Houston. Took care of it very, very well. Could've easily dropped a 50-burger on them.
No Whitworth? No sacks. Houston is middle of the pack in this stat, so that's good work.
Noteboom was solid, solid, solid. He's not Whit, but he's probably the starting LT next year, unless they throw the bank at Cam Robinson.
I wish they would've let Hendo get 100.
Kupp continues to dominate on the field and in the stats.
Liked how smooth Skow looked in his WR reps.
Stafford's pretty good.

The Texans are a mess.

Psycho_X

Legend
Liked how smooth Skow looked in his WR reps.
His first catch when he stopped and let the db fly past him and continued to run I literally yelled out "COOP!!!" and was blown away when I realized it was Skow. He was very Kupp like on his multiple catches. That was very encouraging to see.

bluecoconuts

Legend
His first catch when he stopped and let the db fly past him and continued to run I literally yelled out "COOP!!!" and was blown away when I realized it was Skow. He was very Kupp like on his multiple catches. That was very encouraging to see.

Channelling Kupp by taking his old number, I really liked what I saw in his limited snaps, can't wait to see how he develops, I think there's a ton of upside.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Reaally???

Come on now! So how many have you watched then? 8?
I would have to call my Dad and ask since I was born to a Rams family in Anaheim 1971, but I'm pretty sure its just over 8.

Remember I said game, not season.

The Rams were playing that "Rams" slow game, conservative so that a bad team doesn't get lucky.....which we all know as horse shit play. My complaint is that we can never just have an easy game that is entertaining.......(for me). This is an entertainment business and I was bored most of the game and then was treated to some High school football in the 4th.

It was a win, but the only highlights we are going to see is from the 4th quarter where the Texans score three touchdowns and a two point conversion. We will only hear about how the Texans, "Woke up" late....we will only hear about ANOTHER onside kick allowed by a bad special teams.

This is what I mean, we constantly fallback to the Rams of old at least two or three times a year. Doesn't matter who is playing or who the coach is.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would have to call my Dad and ask since I was born to a Rams family in Anaheim 1971, but I'm pretty sure its just over 8.

Remember I said game, not season.

The Rams were playing that "Rams" slow game, conservative so that a bad team doesn't get lucky.....which we all know as horse shit play. My complaint is that we can never just have an easy game that is entertaining.......(for me). This is an entertainment business and I was bored most of the game and then was treated to some High school football in the 4th.

It was a win, but the only highlights we are going to see is from the 4th quarter where the Texans score three touchdowns and a two point conversion. We will only hear about how the Texans, "Woke up" late....we will only hear about ANOTHER onside kick allowed by a bad special teams.

This is what I mean, we constantly fallback to the Rams of old at least two or three times a year. Doesn't matter who is playing or who the coach is.

I get it dude. Just messin.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Pretty complete game. Good to get our RBs, QB, OL and CBs rest before next week.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Rams need to hire someone to run their sound who has a fucking clue. Seriously man. These interviews are so hard to listen to with the sound bouncing up/down and not being able to hear the questions. Fix it Rams. This is 2021 ffs.