Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
Wow is McVay an impressive offensive coach...

The level of this offense compared to last year is unbelievable.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
source.gif

How's that 'L' tasting Zeke??

Eat it you arrogant little :poop:!!
First time he did that I'll admit I yelled at the screen for somebody to hit him :D

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Care less what Cowgirl fans are saying. Here's what I'm saying: "Scoreboard bit$#%es!!!"

Take that too, Moose... and your bogus homer crap!

Haha, all the shit calls today by the refs and the only one he comments on is the hold by the cowboys that he cried about. What a fuckwit.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
The 2nd half was the best football the rams have played in many, many years. Impressed and honestly shocked they came back and won. Looked like a playoff team.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
4GP 1,072 Yards 7TD 1INT

Goff is doing better in real life, then he’s doing in my Madden Season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
OH Snap! Just remembered being mad at the Fox morning studio crew. Everybody but Johnson picked the Cowboys as their locks :D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Dallas is better than Seattle. One game from 4-1 and in control of the division !

We can't count our chickens before they hatch. Seattle will still be tough. Let's take it one game at a time, and keep getting the Ws!

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Think mr MMQB had a new man crush they had Peter king on sky tv (trying to upload a vid I recorded ) not sure it'll work