Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

pmil66

Starter
Name
pmil
Down by 8 at half, won by 5, on the road against a good team. Remarkable turnaround.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
First time he did that I'll admit I yelled at the screen for somebody to hit him :D
My GF (Cowboys fan) is still pizzed off at me for saying somebody needs to pop Zeke in the jaw. That they should have to feed him soup for the next 6-8 weeks!

Well, I won't be getting any before I head home tonight. I'll take the win and make up for it next weekend! (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Moderators please pardon my French, but F¤•k yeah!!!!!!!!

That IS a statement beating Dallas in Jerry World!
Yeah. You better not fucking cuss around this fucking place. Shit doesn’t fly around here damn it.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

View: https://youtu.be/5UwbxKGGSww

My first (and only YouTube upload )

Doughboy proving that the nfl media analysts are the biggest bunch of know nothing's on the face of the earth. Why is this fuckwit so surprised that the rams offense is good? Didn't he see all the upgrades the rams made this year? Why didn't all these surprised media clowns log into ROD during the off-season to know what was really going down?

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Man what a game

Attachments

• 1wv7ri.jpg
    1wv7ri.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 575

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My thoughts:
Good
  • Todd Gurley
  • Offensive Line
  • Receivers
  • Goff (eh, more average today)
  • Wade Phillips's half-time adjustments
  • Sean McVay
Bad
  • McVay's tendency to waste timeouts and getting away from the run in the red-zone
  • Our defense in the first half
  • Ogletree's consistency
  • Our hands on defense (three dropped picks, c'mon guys)
  • Our run stopping on inside runs
Ugly
  • Cletus's crew
WHAT A freaking WIN! This was a season-defining performance. We just went on the road and beat a playoff team. Let's kick some Seahawk ass next week!
Yeah. We beat the Cowgurlz and their officiating team. Shouldn’t we get two Ws for that?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
My GF (Cowboys fan) is still pizzed off at me for saying somebody needs to pop Zeke in the jaw. That they should have to feed him soup for the next 6-8 weeks!

Well, I won't be getting any before I head home tonight. I'll take the win and make up for it next weekend! (y)

Haha, way to take one for the team!

P.S. throw a sock in the dryer for 5 minutes. Works just fine

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Tell her it'll
Make her feel better after a heart breaking loss

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
FUCK YES, WE BEAT THE COWGIRLS IN THEIR OWN HOUSE!

We're legit, guys. Let's enjoy this season because it's going to be a fun one.

fearsomefour

Legend
From what I can tell the Rams are on pace to be the second highest scoring of all time.
What's that in front of me? Oh its me.
Getting ahead of myself I guess.

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
I was so nervous this week about this game.......3 possible outcomes and what they meant
lose big------back to square one
lose a close game-----at least we'd get some respect
win------we're a legitimate playoff contender

So much for the 3 year re-build.......!!!!!!