Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will be watching the Cowboys talk show AKA Undisputed tomorrow morning to hear what Skip has to say . He'll have some excuse I'm sure .
Didn't you hear it got cancelled ..... skip is gonna call in sick

Ram65

Legend
Rams players are in better condition than Pokes, who were clearly gassed at the end of the game.

Rams had 10 days rest to 6 for the Cowpies. I think it made some difference. Still the Rams took over time of possession in the second half with a nice run game. Gurley was pounding them.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh the cowboys gamday thread is pure gold

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
I've been sick these past couple days and the Rams were either gonna put me in the grave or pull me out of my funk. I feel fantastic right now.

I seriously wouldn't mind blitzing Ogletree everydown. At least he gets consistent pressure and if he misses high on a running back one more time I'm gonna develop an ulcer.

Need to cash in for TDs more often on drives, but if you're gonna kick field goals all day, you may as well be perfect.

Those gripes out of the way, I just gotta say how amazing that was. Gurley looking like an OPOY candidate and the second half defense was astounding outside of one drive.

This 3-1 is way more impressive than last year's, that's for sure. Great stuff today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I've been sick these past couple days and the Rams were either gonna put me in the grave or pull me out of my funk. I feel fantastic right now.

I seriously wouldn't mind blitzing Ogletree everydown. At least he gets consistent pressure and if he misses high on a running back one more time I'm gonna develop an ulcer.

Need to cash in for TDs more often on drives, but if you're gonna kick field goals all day, you may as well be perfect.

Those gripes out of the way, I just gotta say how amazing that was. Gurley looking like an OPOY candidate and the second half defense was astounding outside of one drive.

This 3-1 is way more impressive than last year's, that's for sure. Great stuff today.

Do you have a stomach virus? I've been shitting my guts out for the past three days. It seems like it's going around.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The sad part is we still haven't beaten a good team :D

Haha, i wonder if people are gonna say that exact same thing. That the rams offense hasn't played a good d yet. The rams haven't proven anything until they beat a good team like Seattle. I expect nothing less.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Haha, i wonder if people are gonna say that exact same thing. That the rams offense hasn't played a good d yet. The rams haven't proven anything until they beat a good tram like Seattle. I expect nothing less.

Along those lines Arizona sure is lighting up the Niners at home :D

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Do you have a stomach virus? I've been crapping my guts out for the past three days. It seems like it's going around.

I'm fortunate to be skipping out on what you got. I've just got some sort of cold and a hoarse voice. You sound like you have food poisoning or something. I'd be hitting pepto hard.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
going into Dallas and coming home with a win

addon.php

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Shittttttttt. I haven't watched the game yet. Had it set to record. I couldn't help myself and looked at our page expecting a loss. Hellllllllllz yeah just made my day. Can't wait to go home and watch it
At least you won't have to stress out during the game like we did...LOL. Way to be resiliant Rams!

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Damn and the other shitty LA team looks like they’ll be going 0-4

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
GURLEY BACKING UP HIS BULLETIN BOARD CALL AFTER THURSDAY NIGHT WIN.HE TOLD MIKEY WE WOULD BEAT UP ON THE COWBOYS AND HE HAD HIS BEST GAME OF SEASON TO BACK UP HIS CALL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm fortunate to be skipping out on what you got. I've just got some sort of cold and a hoarse voice. You sound like you have food poisoning or something. I'd be hitting pepto hard.

Nah. A friend of mine had it first. We didn't eat the same food.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Remember last year when we'd take a lead into the fourth quarter, and do nothing but go three-and-out?

Haha, i wonder if people are gonna say that exact same thing. That the rams offense hasn't played a good d yet. The rams haven't proven anything until they beat a good team like Seattle. I expect nothing less.

If we beat Seattle next week, I'm sure the narrative will be "Seattle isn't that good; look at their OL."