Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

nanotech

Rookie
I think the biggest thing for me at the end of the game is it looked like McVay decided he was going to put it into the the hands of Coach Phillips and his defense. Not sure if that was going through his mind then, but if so, major team building decision.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
22104561_1645389362174412_5281162681950153282_o.jpg

I bet he’s very popular in the showers. Yo soap boy!

I was so glad to see the Rams stop that fucktard and his dumbass eating gesture.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also, Robert Woods caught that TD. He has reason to be pissed at that ref crew. That was an amazing catch.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
One of the Best things about this WIN is All the Media types, except for Marshall Faulk, picked the Cowpie's to Win, And now they all have to Eat-there-Words!! And Marshall will be Laughing at them all week long!!(y)(y):D

KayJay

Starter
Also, Robert Woods caught that TD. He has reason to be ticked at that ref crew. That was an amazing catch.
I lost my sh*t after that one. Everyone thought it was a touchdown, but the officiating crew thought differently. That's okay, our "bust" threw a touchdown on the very next play. <3

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jesus, our make up overall is scary in terms of potential. We just threw around the Dallas offensive line. Can you imagine what we will do to Seattle next week?
And I'll bet the L.A. Coliseum is packed for the game too!! It's going to be FUN!!!

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Awesome game. Awesome Ram team.
I'm close to fully believing we are finally for REAL!

:banana:

Read my quote below!!!