Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
That's a 13-3 media darling team and the Rams went into Jerruh world and beat them.

I'm buzzing.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
I think the last reg season game against the Cowgirls we lost a big lead at their place.

I almost forget how satisfying it is to be on the other side of that situation.

The Rams have been in a position, late in all four game so far, to win it.

3-1.

First place.

Highest scoring offense in the league.

What an outstanding debut for McVay and Co.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gotta say that it's amazing what Aaron Kromer has done with our OL.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Revenge-of-the-Nerds.gif

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
I predict a lot of Celebration Threads for the Rams this year.
BEST AVATAR I'VE SEEN THIS YEAR.ECSTATIC BEATING COWBOYS IN DALLAS!!!!! GREAT FIELD POSITION SWITCH FROM OUR PUNTER TO THEIR CRAP PUNTER.THE SCORE EVERY DRIVE FEELING AND OUR LOT HAS TURNED THESE GUYS WITH KROMER INTO REAL MEN. NO TURNOVER'S (THEY RECOVERED). ADJUSTMENTS ALL DURING GAME & GET OUR #1 RECIEVER IN GAME HOWEVER YOU HAVE TOO.IT OPENS US UP. EVERITT COULD HAVE CAUGHT THAT TD & HE'S GONNA BE THERE FOR US.THROWING DARTS. LOW PENALTIES FOR CRITICAL GAME. FOR OLD MAN THIS IS AWESOME.LIKE DICKERSON'S 200+ PLAYOFF GAME FEELING.GO RAMS!!!

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Oh and right now Michael Irvin be like:

cocaine-alternative-hollywood-fhm.jpg
Yup. Irvin kept going on about the Rams getting 2 wins against lesser teams. Well, let's look at who the cowboys beat: Giants and Cardinals, who have one win between them.

Nice to see Gurley make good on his prophecy: "We're gonna whoop up on your 'Boys!"

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will be watching the Cowboys talk show AKA Undisputed tomorrow morning to hear what Skip has to say . He'll have some excuse I'm sure .

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
That was a hard fought win.

I love seeing wins that are not oops wins. I will take any win but that one was satisfying.

That, my friend , is a tad understated.
I don't know you (well), but you're doing a happy dance all over you house.

(See avatar!)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
If the D's 2nd half performance and the confidence gained from that carries over into the rest of the season then look out NFL!

Before the season started I'd have settled for having a fun Rams team to watch after last season's bore fest but this feels like something more: a genuinely good team that could actually compete.

I don't know how to react to that because I got on board this train in about 2004/5 and it's derailed over and over again since then.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Work is gonna be so much better tonight, as long as the cowgirl fans dont call off.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I will be watching the Cowboys talk show AKA Undisputed tomorrow morning to hear what Skip has to say . He'll have some excuse I'm sure .

At least he was giving us considerable respect going into this game.