Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tavon Austin also deserves a lot of props. He made multiple big runs after we got backed up to put us in 3rd and manageable. He also distracted the defense on the Gurley receiving TD.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
happy-dance-animated-gif-image-1-2.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I live in Albuquerque, NM. Most people here are either broncos or cowboys fans. I’d say there are more cowboy fans though. I know the cowboys have a strong national following, but I see that stupid star everywhere. Even our local fox affiliate has branded themselves as “the silver star station, home of the cowboys” or something lame like that.

Every win is important, but for me this one is a bit more special. Now, I get to rub it into a bunch of family, friends, and co-workers.

I can be dramatic when watching the Rams, I admit. There’s no other sport or team that draws that out of me though. Super proud to be a Rams fan today.

I live in Texas. Gonna be fun seeing the co-workers tomorrow. I'm not even going to say anything. Just going to smile.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Plus we had to battle through some QUESTIONABLE calls/no calls to say the least. That shit was super frustrating.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can we just fast forward the next 168h and watch the Seattle game ?
I have to be honest, I thought this was too good to be true and that despite a good fight wa would lose a close game against a more experienced team in their stadium.
Very important win, it will bring us a lot of confidence and a lot of respect. Hell, Seattle will probably be underdogs next Sunday.
The Hawks should be..We beat them with Fisher...time to sweep the division!

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Rams posters are throwing around "Thread Winners" like the have a semi truck full of them that they're trying to get rid of.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Is it too early to start anticipating home field advantage scenarios?

Chris-has-ultimate-GIF-able-moments.gif

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Favorite play of the game for me, was definately the Gurley receiving TD. What a play. Now, we can have the David Johnson vs Todd Gurley discussion. And I choose Gurley.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams posters are throwing around "Thread Winners" like the have a semi truck full of them that they're trying to get rid of.
giphy.gif

you get a win ... you get a win .. everyone gets a win

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My boss is a Cowpoke fan. I'll show up early to the office tomorrow to get some extra time in :D

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
This Rams team 3-1 record is completely different from last year. When the Rams were down by 2 TDs at half time, the Cowboys made a mistake of cruising. The Rams Offense is for real and the other teams out there better not let the Rams linger around for come backs because this Rams offense will drop at least 30 points agains the opposition.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Is it too early to start anticipating home field advantage scenarios?
Chris-has-ultimate-GIF-able-moments.gif

Maybe I wasn't kidding about drafting 32nd... one game at a time.

The way this team is growing is impressive.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Can't say enough about what huge character this team showed in clawing back and getting the W in an away game vs a playoff level opponent. Just an enormous win that these guys should be able to build off of.

Oh and right now Michael Irvin be like:

cocaine-alternative-hollywood-fhm.jpg

RAMBUSH

Starter
Ha, no was suckas ... not today . We beat the cowboys in dallas . I think thats big . Congrats Rams Fans , We deserve it .... bottoms up .... ! Ill drink to that ... stars are for astronomers cowgirl fans ... lol..

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am too happy to even nitpick some of the guys who deserve that tour of the pit of misery. F it man. Huge team win WOOOOO!!!!