Celebration Thread: Rams@Cowboys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Probably thinking I'll show those doubters on ROD ...
Gotta say I was pretty disappointed with the attitude in the game day thread. As I said in there, I appreciate the frustrations but let’s keep our head over there - ok? I mean, we ARE a winning franchise. Let’s take a few breaths and stop with the “he sucks” talk. These players are learning a completely new system. They seem to be making some plays and acting with a little less hesitation. I also love how they are making adjustments at the half. If they can start some games strong, we are seeing that they can finish them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My GF (Cowboys fan) is still pizzed off at me for saying somebody needs to pop Zeke in the jaw. That they should have to feed him soup for the next 6-8 weeks!

Well, I won't be getting any before I head home tonight. I'll take the win and make up for it next weekend! (y)

You need to have her put on her cowboys jersey then hit that $#!T from behind and film it. In your Rams jersey.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
My thoughts:
Good
  • Todd Gurley
  • Offensive Line
  • Receivers
  • Goff (eh, more average today)
  • Wade Phillips's half-time adjustments
  • Sean McVay
Bad
  • McVay's tendency to waste timeouts and getting away from the run in the red-zone
  • Our defense in the first half
  • Ogletree's consistency
  • Our hands on defense (three dropped picks, c'mon guys)
  • Our run stopping on inside runs
Ugly
  • Cletus's crew
WHAT A freaking WIN! This was a season-defining performance. We just went on the road and beat a playoff team. Let's kick some Seahawk ass next week!

Sadly the Rams points per game average plummeted perhaps as many as 20 basis points as they were unable to maintain above their 35.6 ppg average.....task, task, task

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta say I was pretty disappointed with the attitude in the game day thread. As I said in there, I appreciate the frustrations but let’s keep our head over there - ok? I mean, we ARE a winning franchise. Let’s take a few breaths and stop with the “he sucks” talk. These players are learning a completely new system. They seem to be making some plays and acting with a little less hesitation. I also love how they are making adjustments at the half. If they can start some games strong, we are seeing that they can finish them.

Yeah I get ya ... I was critical myself ... and while we tightened up second half.. there were some absolute clangers ... I still think we need to upgrade at LB and corner but when this D is on its on

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The adjustments the Rams made at the half were impressive. Defense didn't play too well for half the game, sure, but they finished strong and should continue to improve.

We're 3-1 and our defense has yet to really play lights out. They almost did vs the Colts and it was a blowout. Think about that one. I know a lot of folks are p!$$ed about the defense, but holy crap are we in a great spot right now.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Shittttttttt. I haven't watched the game yet. Had it set to record. I couldn't help myself and looked at our page expecting a loss. Hellllllllllz yeah just made my day. Can't wait to go home and watch it

I'm in the same boat. Just got finished with it. I was tempted to look at the final score when we were down 24-13, but I'm glad I didn't. Helluva statement game.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Also, can I get a shoutout to my favorite player, Michael Brockers? I'm so glad that they didn't trade him to the Bears for the chance of drafting Kevin White.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Finally watching the game now. (End of first qtr) and am having fun, knowing the result. Great win guys! Go Rams.

:banana:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah I get ya ... I was critical myself ... and while we tightened up second half.. there were some absolute clangers ... I still think we need to upgrade at LB and corner but when this D is on its on
Yeah. I was critical and pissed at some players too. We just need to not take that next jump to saying one of our players or coaches suck.

There were some really bad plays but they were surrounded by some really good ones.

Dallas didn’t lose that game. We beat them.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I recommend checking out his stuff from other games. It's hilarious.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just saw a stat on NBC, we have 400+ yards in back-to-back games. We did that zero times in the past two seasons.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Love the win.... Wade made some adjustments at the half, but I think really our D-line just stepped it up a notch...

Barron plays hard..but him being undersized there hurts us when teams focus on the power run game... kind of wish we would start putting Littleton out there some to slow the run down....

but overall..man...we're 3-1 going into a game at home against the Seahawks... it's all in our hands now...

fearsomefour

Legend
Guilty as charged.
I posted my own "douche" award in the game ball thread.
I owned my dbagness.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Guilty as charged.
I posted my own "douche" award in the game ball thread.
I owned my dbagness.

You weren't alone, my friend. I did a lot of bellyaching in the first half about our defense. But that's part of being a fan.