Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DxZdPZwUcAEq16o.jpg:large

Amen to this! Definitely gets a season worth of game balls!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Officials say it was tipped, any replays to confirm that? Also, Saints got two plays, that I think were both third down conversions, that should have had penalties from clock hitting zero. Chop block was bullcrap. The whistles the crowd had in force. I know I’m forgetting a few.

Point being, Vinobitch is an awful, awful ref. There’s no denying that but we got screwed a plenty. That’s how the nfl is, got to play so that you don’t lose to one bad call. And yes, I’d be ticked too if it happened to us. Point stays.

Havent heard anything about it being tipped, but that would explain why it was so far off target, uncatchable.

Psycho_X

Legend
Havent heard anything about it being tipped, but that would explain why it was so far off target, uncatchable.

After watching replay it wasn’t tipped. But guess that’s what an official had told NRC why no call was made. But oh well, can’t change it now.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Cant do it. It's a jinks. I didn't like the rams touching the trophy. But I'm not superstitious

Yup. In hockey, you NEVER touch the conference championship trophy, NEVER. I was surprised at that too, but I guess it doesn’t matter in football.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75

Anyone have any links or proof of that? I've been so excited over the win and so annoyed about these morons trying to tarnish Rams win with one missed play call that it didn't really occur to me to even look for that. I'm hearing Boomer Esiason speak and I want to choke him out ....these analysts are so good I have yet to hear one person mention the goff run and face mask which if called probably negates everything. Ughhhh but I'm on cloud nine so boomer and the rest suck it if that's where you choose to focus.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
My daughter wanted to cut my hair and I put a stop to that!!!

I look like Nick Nolte after a 3 day bender in Vegas, but no way these locks are shorn now!!!

Stay strong my brother! I look like a hockey player in Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone have any links or proof of that? I've been so excited over the win and so annoyed about these morons trying to tarnish Rams win with one missed play call that it didn't really occur to me to even look for that. I'm hearing Boomer Esiason speak and I want to choke him out ....these analysts are so good I have yet to hear one person mention the goff run and face mask which if called probably negates everything. Ughhhh but I'm on cloud nine so boomer and the rest suck it if that's where you choose to focus.

It wasn't tipped.