Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i haven't seen the locker room speech by mcvay yet. did the rams site not release it?

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i haven't seen the locker room speech by mcvay yet. did the rams site not release it?

depends on how good the editing is and what was said with the "COntRiVesIaL" call and all maybe wise to not release it ;)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I have to give props to Suh and Fowler - both guys are stepping it up in post season.

That's all I could think of in the 4th quarter was do this for Dave - he would have loved this season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I haven't either but then with the celebration there may not have been one. The trophy presentation might have served for it.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
If we're talking about the JJ3 pick, there's no way you call PI on that. Thomas ran into JJ while both were trying to play the ball. JJ has a right to his spot on the field. And Thomas never actually found the ball. JJ did. I'm not sure how you could throw a flag on the only guy who successfully played the football and got pushed to the ground by the opposing player.

Yeah Thomas ran into him while he was looking up, fielding the ball. What's funny, I swear Thomas was already complaining to the ref JUST AS JJ is catching the ball.....

Last edited:

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

JEof.gif