Celebration Thread: NFC CHAMPIONS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
You all deserve this as much as any Rams fans I've ever known in person.

Congratulations to the Team and all of you amazing Rams fans.

SUPER BOWL LIII
Rams-Patriots-Super-Bowl-Odds.jpg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Shout out to Les Snead and Kevin Demoff

Just cause

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
This has been an incredible ride... what an amazing road win..hostile environment..... and I've been wanting the Patriots again for a long time..

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Havent heard anything about it being tipped, but that would explain why it was so far off target, uncatchable.

Booth official for the broadcast said that while it wasn't tipped, they NEVER call PI on a fluttering ball.

Fowler hit Brees' arm and essentially, the function was that it was tipped for all intents and purposes.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Booth official for the broadcast said that while it wasn't tipped, they NEVER call PI on a fluttering ball.

Fowler hit Brees' arm and essentially, the function was that it was tipped for all intents and purposes.
Now I can sleep better tonight.

Who am I kidding I probably wont sleep til sometime tomorrow evening.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
All I know that for as long as I live I will unequivocally and categorically never forget Zuerlein's FG and the ball splitting the uprights. Just amazing. We overcame incredible odds today and I don't mean the point spread. Thanks, Sean McVay and the entire team and especially the fans on this these boards and Ram fans worldwide. What a day!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If we're talking about the JJ3 pick, there's no way you call PI on that. Thomas ran into JJ while both were trying to play the ball. JJ has a right to his spot on the field. And Thomas never actually found the ball. JJ did. I'm not sure how you could throw a flag on the only guy who successfully played the football and got pushed to the ground by the opposing player.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
If we're talking about the JJ3 pick, there's no way you call PI on that. Thomas ran into JJ while both were trying to play the ball. JJ has a right to his spot on the field. And Thomas never actually found the ball. JJ did. I'm not sure how you could throw a flag on the only guy who successfully played the football and got pushed to the ground by the opposing player.

And if you want to talk about might have been plays which were not based on thinking the refs have to bail you out, there was that play and another dropped interception by NRC and the Donald forced fumble on Kamara which didn't go our way.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I WAS WRONG!!!

Said I say if I was and I was.

Said there was a narrative for Brady Brees, but it wasn’t to be.

We're in the Super Bowl!!!

Where the hell you been buddy? We missed you in the chat now.. :cool:

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I've been thinking about it. I probably won't. Not the best idea when I'm not collecting paychecks because of a certain political issue. :LOL:
Build the Wall baby... lol I didn't realize you work for the Feds counselor? It will get settled, or we'll start you a gofund me page. I have no problem keeping this shut down. Less govt hte better. lol

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Build the Wall baby... lol I didn't realize you work for the Feds counselor? It will get settled, or we'll start you a gofund me page. I have no problem keeping this shut down. Less govt hte better. lol

Yeah, I won't get too political on here, but the parts of the government currently shut down aren't the parts you want shut down (DOJ, FBI, Border Patrol, ICE, Air Traffic Control, Federal Marshals, etc.). I'm very blessed, so I'm not in any financial trouble. I save a lot, so I have an emergency fund that can hold me over without having to touch the money I have invested. But many others aren't so lucky. It's quite sad that my many friends in federal law enforcement are currently working without pay to protect our nation.

Government "shutdown" isn't really the proper way of looking at it. There are many, many people who play vital roles in our nation currently working without pay. The government hasn't ceased functioning. Instead, we're asking many of those who serve our nation to do their jobs without any pay while the politicians play their games and collect a paycheck. Anyways, I need to stop before this gets too political.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My reaction to Saints fans moaning about the missed call

813ac240-2490-42dd-9907-541452b90760.jpg

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm going to try to get through about 5 mins of Foolio just to see the veins in hos neck bulge until they explode ove that play ...

Nicky P

UDFA
Name
Nick
What....a....game..... Holy Shit.

1. O-Line played lights out in pass protection.
2. Goff played with total composure from mid-2nd quarter on. That throw to Cooks at the end of the 2nd half was the throw of the game.
3. Strip us of our coordinators, but please.....please don't take John Fassel. I love the ST Unit and I love his energy.

MVPs
That's right, there are 2:
2. Greg the Leg. No explanation needed. Dude did what no other kicker has been able to do this year.
1. JOHNNY F-ING HECKER! Made the obvious big throw on 4th down that was literally do or die. Hell of a move by Shields too. But on both of Greg's big FGs, the snaps were poor and in the dirt. Hek took care of business.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend

It's not a tipped ball however.
Johnson had position and has a right to that position.
It wasn't called PI because it wasn't PI.