Cam Akers Out - Coach's Decision

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
If he has any real value at all, a team will trade for him. If for nothing else, but to make sure they get him and someone else doesn't.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Pit the division rivals Ravens and Browns against each other in a bidding war. Maybe we can muster out something better than a 7th at least.
Yep, perfect compliment to my previous quote. Get him before your rival does!! We'll start the bidding at a 4th rounder........ :)

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
Pit the division rivals Ravens and Browns against each other in a bidding war. Maybe we can muster out something better than a 7th at least.

If anyone picks up Cam I think it'll be the browns, and now they might even overpay a little, which would be nice for a change. Tired of getting a bag of potato chips for a 2nd round bust.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Our defensive rankings are quite good and that is in spite of playing two top offenses to start the season.
But I don't think it's fair to say we're better w/o Ramsey. DK scares me every time a pass goes his way and Purdy had a few ppl deep that he missed.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
But I don't think it's fair to say we're better w/o Ramsey. DK scares me every time a pass goes his way and Purdy had a few ppl deep that he missed.
Purdy flat-out missed.

I don't usually watch a ton of other games.. I'll watch highlights, mostly. But.. I'm gonna watch that 9ers Cowboys game. I think Purdy is going to be lit up.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Purdy flat-out missed.

I don't usually watch a ton of other games.. I'll watch highlights, mostly. But.. I'm gonna watch that 9ers Cowboys game. I think Purdy is going to be lit up.
I think Sunday revealed Purdy's big weakness is long-ball accuracy.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Purdy flat-out missed.

I think Sunday revealed Purdy's big weakness is long-ball accuracy.

Yeah, definitely shit on the the long ball accuracy if Sunday was any indication. But another thing was pressure. He was rarely pressured at all on Sunday, but the few times he was he couldn't make anything of it and a couple of times looked like he was going to spaz out. I'd like to see a game where he's under duress a lot.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Yeah, definitely shit on the the long ball accuracy if Sunday was any indication. But another thing was pressure. He was rarely pressured at all on Sunday, but the few times he was he couldn't make anything of it and a couple of times looked like he was going to spaz out. I'd like to see a game where he's under duress a lot.
I don't know, first half he had pressure on him and threw 2 nice passes around 15yds for first downs.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I don't know, first half he had pressure on him and threw 2 nice passes around 15yds for first downs.

I don't remember those, will have to watch again. I do remember a couple others where he had pressure bearing down on him and threw a couple of really bad passes.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So far this season we are in fact better than we were last season.

dang

Legend
Heard the Vikings might be in play with Kevin O'Connell. Probably just fan blogger rumors though but would make sense as their run game is sucking so far.
Vikings Browns Ravens saints Giants (if Barkley is out long) all need help at RB.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I think he had happy feet and threw too early/without getting set. That will only get worse when he gets knocked around a bit
This is what I was thinking as well.
Those long misses looked rushed.

His receivers were wide open, too.

It scared the hell out of me.