Bring on the Super Bowl Merchandise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Man...... my 1st package came in. The SB Champion flag.

I'm sending it back. It was supposed to be 2 sided... it's not. But that ain't the worst part.

The fucking thing is lite purple in color. WTF

Nah on that shit.
That sux man.

Was it from Fanatics? I'm getting my son a flag but will probably get from ebay (they have some cool ones). One sided is fine he just will hang it in his apartment.

Fanatics will make it right for you, I've found their customer service has come a LONG way. Your mileage may vary of course.

Go Rams!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That sux man.

Was it from Fanatics? I'm getting my son a flag but will probably get from ebay (they have some cool ones). One sided is fine he just will hang it in his apartment.

Fanatics will make it right for you, I've found their customer service has come a LONG way. Your mileage may vary of course.

Go Rams!!!

I got it on Amazon.

Should have known better.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
999EAEDA-BFB3-46E4-9289-30350892135C.jpeg
I’m in with a couple of bits

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Ordered fresh hardcopies of the Monday edition of the LA Times to frame. Liked that idea better than the posters they are selling.
View attachment 52538View attachment 52539

Also got copies of the Super Bowl special issue of SI
View attachment 52540
I was fortunate for the power of Facebook. We moved to Florida in December and I think it was Tuesday after the SB I thought about the LA Times and OC Register. I threw it out there on FB that I needed some help getting copies. Low and behold a couple friends came through and shipped me full LA Times for Monday, and the day following the parade. Funny thing is one of the guys is a Seahags fan! Who woulda thunk it! Also ordered the Sports Illustrated copy and 2 copies of this guy on Barnes and Nobles website....

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
I have ordered a copy of the official superbowl programme. I am also going to order a sweatshirt. I may or may not order a new Jersey.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
What do yall think of this? Overpriced I know....

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

It’s a bit pricey. I’d only let real dart players use it (holes in the wood frame would crush me).

Q729

Legend

Hell, grab it if you can afford it. Its worth is whatever you think it is!

MolaRam

UDFA
This now out of stock gift box for me:
giftbox1.jpg

Shirts for my son and daughter:

super-bowl-lvi-champions-trophy-collection-los-angeles-rams-mens-long-sleeve-t-shirt-jmct7x.jpg

rams w.jpg

And some stickers

stickers1.jpg

Ordered on the 14th, none of it is here yet, unlike some of you. :angry4:

NFL shop says March 10th. Feels like forever.

I'm waffling on the blue Kupp jersey on NFL shop with the SB LVI logo, but I reeeaaally want a white one with the SB logo.
May just wait till they're back in stock....6 months maybe, who knows...:thinking:

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I wanted to get a black Jersey with Kupp's number but they don't have my size right now

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love it and I am ordering a couple like that. I am going to Cabo in April to celebrate my wife's 5th consecutive 10th birthday.... I'ma look so fresh.....
This came in.... More to follow...

Screenshot_20220302-213207_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Flipper89

UDFA
Got myself a fanatics super bowl sweatshirt and also picked up a Stafford super bowl tee for one of my daughters…but might be most excited about this Starter that Snoop wore at halftime a few years ago. Couldn’t find this thing anywhere until I just came across it and scooped it up!

90264A18-C455-4CD4-9A00-8078731934FF.jpeg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Part of my order arrived. These are great. 8x10 good quality and packaged well for delivery. I think these were $9 ea.

2BC2775B-FA1A-45CA-BF07-F1F4D38C865D.jpeg