Bring on the Super Bowl Merchandise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
That’s got to be one of the nicest Rams t-shirts I’ve seen. They need to make it available. I hate that they make us wait for the new stuff.
That was on Fanatics right before camp, but I think it sold out quick. Agree thats a sharp shirt!

My favorite is just the plain Workmark T, I dont see that anymore either....

Los
Angeles
Rams

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That was on Fanatics right before camp, but I think it sold out quick. Agree thats a sharp shirt!

My favorite is just the plain Workmark T, I dont see that anymore either....

Los
Angeles
Rams
Hopefully they bring them back.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I was outside doing some yard work on Saturday and saw a big package being carried to my door. I wasn't expecting anything.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I found this inside. My Mom had tried to get this for me for my birthday a couple of months back... but there was a wait she didn't know about and it didn't get to me until now. What a SURPRISE!!! Holy Fucking Shit Man... maybe the wait was for the Coop autograph. I didn't even notice that part until my wife said - "Kupp signed it too!".

20220807_170423.jpg

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
I was outside doing some yard work on Saturday and saw a big package being carried to my door. I wasn't expecting anything.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I found this inside. My Mom had tried to get this for me for my birthday a couple of months back... but there was a wait she didn't know about and it didn't get to me until now. What a SURPRISE!!! Holy Fucking Shit Man... maybe the wait was for the Coop autograph. I didn't even notice that part until my wife said - "Kupp signed it too!".

View attachment 55648
That is awesome!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm blaming the game 1 loss on myself for ordering these one day too late. They arrived on Friday. I wanted them to get here so I could have had them up before our season opening game. At least they raised my spirits and helped me forget about our dud.

These are 3D and made from metal. They look a lot better in person. Hexhead Art makes them and they are having a good sale right now. Awesome quality. They are also a lot bigger than they look in these... especially the old school logo.

20220909_204559.jpg

20220909_204520.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rereading this thread was fun given how this season has gone. :trophy:

My new girlfriend is a bengals fan and wants to know where I can get some ram colored/Janoris Jenkins endorsed, condoms so we can have, as she calls it, "rough REVENGE sex" whatever that means. I have to admit, I'm a little intimidated, and she's demanding I come out of the bathroom.
So was she a keeper? :biggrin:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

get this. nothing to do with superbowl merchandise. i bought my son a jersey for christmas from fanatics. i haven't seen a new kupp rams jersey here in australia.

i got the cheap all print jersey. not that i knew at the time when i bought it but glaringly obvious when it arrived. so no glue ons or stitch ons except for the nfl tag at the front of the jersey. everything else is a print. so it looks like a cheap knock off. i mean it's probably better and more comfortable to wear than the original but it looks cheap.

it cost me $193AU delivered. fucking rip off merchants. and they made the jersey look so good on the site.

1672867860992.png

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

get this. nothing to do with superbowl merchandise. i bought my son a jersey for christmas from fanatics. i haven't seen a new kupp rams jersey here in australia.

i got the cheap all print jersey. not that i knew at the time when i bought it but glaringly obvious when it arrived. so no glue ons or stitch ons except for the nfl tag at the front of the jersey. everything else is a print. so it looks like a cheap knock off. i mean it's probably better and more comfortable to wear than the original but it looks cheap.

it cost me $193AU delivered. fucking rip off merchants. and they made the jersey look so good on the site.

View attachment 58169

Ouch thats a lot of $ to not be happy.

I have bought a fair bit from Fanatics and everything has been great.