Bring on the Super Bowl Merchandise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
These two are on my list. They look good.
Fanatics had some good looking Super Bowl gear but I've had hit or miss luck with them. I have some stuff I love and some other stuff I'll wash 4 or 5 times that end up with random holes in them and the sizes are all over the place. So I went with Nike on both of these for just a few more dollars.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fanatics had some good looking Super Bowl gear but I've had hit or miss luck with them. I have some stuff I love and some other stuff I'll wash 4 or 5 times that end up with random holes in them and the sizes are all over the place. So I went with Nike on both of these for just a few more dollars.
Same here. The Fanatic brand t-shirts fall apart & fade almost instantly.

Q729

Legend
There's too much to choose from .... I could go broke ! :laugh1:
raw

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have one like this (also Felt and embroidered) from SB XXXIV, so I wanted something different. But this is very nice as well for around $45..

1644880639598.png

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They might also be called 'Dynasty Banners' and 'Herritage Banners' They are really nice for hanging on the wall.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They have this one too, both of these Herritage Banners were on Sports Fanz

1644880823322.png

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Herritage Banners are 8"x32" and Dynasty Banners are 20"x32"

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I picked up a Super Bowl t-shirt today. Going to have to order the rest here soon.

image.jpg

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
My new girlfriend is a bengals fan and wants to know where I can get some ram colored/Janoris Jenkins endorsed, condoms so we can have, as she calls it, "rough REVENGE sex" whatever that means. I have to admit, I'm a little intimidated, and she's demanding I come out of the bathroom.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
so we can have, as she calls it, "rough REVENGE sex" whatever that means.

Well… It means shes about to tell you she cheated on you. You will be mad... and want a little revenge.

Sarcastic Pee Wee Herman GIF

:biggrin:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My new girlfriend is a bengals fan and wants to know where I can get some ram colored/Janoris Jenkins endorsed, condoms so we can have, as she calls it, "rough REVENGE sex" whatever that means. I have to admit, I'm a little intimidated, and she's demanding I come out of the bathroom.

Janoris Jenkins endorsed? You're saying that she wants to get pregnant after said rough revenge sex?