Bring on the Super Bowl Merchandise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Donald is one of my favorite players of all time, but Eric Weddle has nosed his way into my heart. After Super Bowl 34, I got a cheap knock off Kurt Warner jersey, which I felt a little silly wearing after a while. I thought, “you’re a grown ass old man, what are you doing wearing another man’s name like a fan boi?
But I’m about to do it again.

Weddle is so great Of an inspiration for me, I am thinking of laying down some cash for a legit Jerse. One question about the size. I am trying to figure out if I should get an extra large jersey or a 2-X? Do the sizes run bigger or smaller than advertised?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Donald is one of my favorite players of all time, but Eric Weddle has nosed his way into my heart. After Super Bowl 34, I got a cheap knock off Kurt Warner jersey, which I felt a little silly wearing after a while. I thought, “you’re a grown ass old man, what are you doing wearing another man’s name like a fan boi?

Weddle is so great Of an inspiration for me, I am thinking of laying down some cash for a legit Jerse. One question about the size. I am trying to figure out if I should get an extra large jersey or a 2-X? Do the sizes run bigger or smaller than advertised?
IMO I’d suggest the larger size if only for the purpose of wearing a shirt underneath it. YOLO should be your motto with regards to the Rams!

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Just got the second of my shirts. They definitely run small. Pick the bigger size.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life

For a jersey I always go one size larger, that way I can wear something underneath it.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

It depends on wear you get your jersey. Official jerseys have a snug fit, but Mitchell & Ness and some knockoffs have a lot more room.

Personally, I like a snug fit but I'm in the South. It depends where you're at and if you need to wear a hoodie under it.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Finally got my Super Bowl Hat delivered.

3F695EC3-9CDB-4B52-BA5C-EC872942A57E.jpeg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I got mine as well.

Now I really don't know what hat to wear when I leave the house! And this is only what I have within arm's length. Upstairs in my closet there are at least 10 more of these...
View attachment 52825

Hello...

You wear the SB Champion Hat. This is the appropriate time to sport that my Brudda.

It's not bragging.... It's Facts!

Sport it with Pride and a Huge smile.

It's OUR time.

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS......... OF THE WORLD!

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I got mine as well.

Now I really don't know what hat to wear when I leave the house! And this is only what I have within arm's length. Upstairs in my closet there are at least 10 more of these...
View attachment 52825

that grey hat is fantastic. i'd ask where you got it from but by the time i buy it and get it delivered to sydney it would probably be around $80-$100 for me.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I ordered a white Rams House t-shirt. It came in black. I had a spectacular chat with their customer service, they committed to sending me a white one, no charge and keep the black one. Within a week I got the new shirt.

It was also black.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Anyone order anything from Winning Streak sports?

They have those cool Heritage Wool banners. Well I ordered one 2/14 still hasn't shipped, no email or nothing and now they are on sold out online. Sent them a couple emails but no responses.

Figured Id ask here. They do have an 800 number so that'll be my next attempt....

Thanks

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
. . . I threw it out there on FB that I needed some help getting copies. Low and behold a couple friends came through and shipped me full LA Times for Monday, and the day following the parade. Funny thing is one of the guys is a Seahags fan! Who woulda thunk it! . . .
Doesn’t surprise me. My next door neighbor is from the Bay Area and is a diehard for all their teams (Whiners, giants, warriors, Sharks) , where I’m all LA (Rams, Dodgers, Lakers, Kings), and we always get beer for each other when the other one’s team wins a chip. He was the first to congratulate me when we knocked off the Whiners in the NFC championship.

A lot of these people are good people despite their shitty taste in teams. :p

IE Rams

Pro Bowler

I find they run bigger. Large tshirts are a tad loose on me, but a L jersey is just too big, so it’s M for me (I’m 5’10” 165 lbs)

Maybe you can go to a sporting goods or sports apparel store to try one on beforehand just to be safe. That’s what I did.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
Mods, take this down if I’m out of line here.

I bought this long sleeve in L and it’s way too big. Anyone want it? Washed, no tags, just tried on once. It’s not a solid blue, but a slightly lighter blue heather. Anyone want it for $45? Postage on me. PM me

1BD509DA-B1F1-45E2-8A64-E51E91F26203.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I’m waiting on the last thing… matching sweatshirts for me and the mrs and I’ll try to post a pic of my haul.

Seeing it all in one place let’s me know exactly how overboard I went…

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Anyone order anything from Winning Streak sports?

They have those cool Heritage Wool banners. Well I ordered one 2/14 still hasn't shipped, no email or nothing and now they are on sold out online. Sent them a couple emails but no responses.

Figured Id ask here. They do have an 800 number so that'll be my next attempt....

Thanks
Bump for the night crowd.