Bring on the Super Bowl Merchandise

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
unknown.png
my swag is drunk. In fairness, i was drunk when i ordered it

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just rub your head - you’ll feel better.
That’s why I purchased with American Express. They have always stood by me in these situations. I’ll dispute charge within the next week if these assbags don’t contact me soon.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Got myself a fanatics super bowl sweatshirt and also picked up a Stafford super bowl tee for one of my daughters…but might be most excited about this Starter that Snoop wore at halftime a few years ago. Couldn’t find this thing anywhere until I just came across it and scooped it up!

View attachment 52744
Where? I have found a couple similar, but been looking for this particular one for a while. And a white one for my wife. Some chick was wearing one on the parade bus... May have been ADs wife.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
More goods came in... Cabo won't know what hit it.....Hurricane Faceplant.

View attachment 53018

My shirt came in last week. Wore that bitch to the office the next day. Now I gotta get looking for those shorts... I saw a some shorts made by Mitchell and Hess (or whatever that brand is) that I was going to immediately add to my cart... then I saw the price was $399. What in the actual fuck is the deal there?

You're heading down to Cabo? Always a party down there 24/7.

Here's a tip Brudda. If you still have to get a Covid test with a negative result before can fly home when you're down there... DO NOT USE THE TESTING SITE that your hotel refers you to. If you do... you'll test positive no matter what and will be confined to your same hotel for days. I have heard of this happening now from multiple different people. Find a real reputable testing site to get tested... whoever your hotel recommends will rob you.

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
My shirt came in last week. Wore that bitch to the office the next day. Now I gotta get looking for those shorts... I saw a some shorts made by Mitchell and Hess (or whatever that brand is) that I was going to immediately add to my cart... then I saw the price was $399. What in the actual fuck is the deal there?

You're heading down to Cabo? Always a party down there 24/7.

Here's a tip Brudda. If you still have to get a Covid test with a negative result before can fly home when you're down there... DO NOT USE THE TESTING SITE that your hotel refers you to. If you do... you'll test positive no matter what and will be confined to your same hotel for days. I have heard of this happening now from multiple different people. Find a real reputable testing site to get tested... whoever your hotel recommends will rob you.
No hotel my friend, but point taken. We rented a villa on the beach. Same place a friend rented a few months ago. We have a personal chef coming in 5 of our 7 days. Fishing for Dorado, Wahoo and whatever else is tasty on day 3 and going to have homeboy cook it up all kinds of ways for my wife's 50th that night. I know you can appreciate that!

More Rams gear on its way. My cousin's wife is a diehard whiner fan and will be blinded by Rams gear all week long. Re. Pre. Sent!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
No hotel my friend, but point taken. We rented a villa on the beach. Same place a friend rented a few months ago. We have a personal chef coming in 5 of our 7 days. Fishing for Dorado, Wahoo and whatever else is tasty on day 3 and going to have homeboy cook it up all kinds of ways for my wife's 50th that night. I know you can appreciate that!

More Rams gear on its way. My cousin's wife is a diehard whiner fan and will be blinded by Rams gear all week long. Re. Pre. Sent!!

That sounds perfect man. Happy 5-O to the wife.

If you do catch a wahoo... make sure to eat some of it before it's cooked.

Blind that cousin of hers Haaaaahabahahahahababaaaaaaaaa !!!

Faceplant

Rams On Demand Sponsor
That sounds perfect man. Happy 5-O to the wife.

If you do catch a wahoo... make sure to eat some of it before it's cooked.

Blind that cousin of hers Haaaaahabahahahahababaaaaaaaaa !!!
Oh believe me, the Wahoo will be a delish sushi dish! Those shorts are on Amazon btw. Get em while they are in stock. They just got them back in. I have some Rams slides and sunglasses coming this week. Also have a dope ass floppy sun hat. Les should just out me in the payroll with how much Rams advertisement they get from my fat ass. I'm like a human billboard.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I have 6 items in my basket on NFL Shop but waiting for them to have a sale which they do quite often. Hopefully nothing sales out while I wait but I'm sure I can find more good stuff on there :)

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Dont order from Winning Streak sports.

After multiple emails and multiple calls (No one picks up and it just goes to VM), no one EVER responded back to me. Order placed 2.14.22

Put a claim in on my Amex card and they refunded me right away. Real shame as I liked the banner. Ill find it elsewhere now, hopefully. Fanatics doesnt have it. I used to hate Fanatics but there customer service has gotten MUCH better. If they are not pleased they will make it right.

Just wanted to let you all know my experience with them.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Hey Bo - how is the sizing? Or have you not received it yet.
This is an XL and fits me a little snug. I usually have plenty of room in an XL so size up if you order. I ordered on the 26th of Feb and got it today.

Attachments

• F27C2D1C-AC9F-48F6-8BD1-36752AAB0E14.jpeg
    F27C2D1C-AC9F-48F6-8BD1-36752AAB0E14.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 62

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah, I sized everything up a size and it's been good.

Of course, I've sized up also, so... but yeah, wife noticed that also... size up for purchasing safety unless you're looking for something more snug.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Seems to be made decently. Straight out of China.

Attachments

• 2A3308A7-7367-407E-AAC2-38BCC0623CB3.jpeg
    2A3308A7-7367-407E-AAC2-38BCC0623CB3.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 51