Brandin Cooks Traded to Houston Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Love this deal....Cooks is one hit away from retirement shocked the Texans made this deal, however, I expect Bill O'Brien will be run out of town next year...This somewhat makes up for gift wrapping DHOP to the Cardinals.

dang

Legend
Bottom line is it frees up future $$$ which gives the Rams flexibility to restructure contracts this year. And most importantly it gives our resident gambling addict GM some house $$$ to play with.

jjab360

Legend
Great trade!

Cooks was a good deep threat but if we're being honest Goff has had a much better connection with Kupp, Woods, Higbee, and even Everett at times. Plus the concussions sadly seemed to have catch up to Cooks as of late, I'm not even sure why the Texans would give up a 2nd tbh even if they are getting a future 4th in return.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Excellent I Would think!!! I like Cooks but Copper Kupp needs to be resigned at the end of the season.
Lol- Clay & Gurley need to get paid.

Doesn’t this help The Rams signing of there new OLB from Da Bears ?

This trade does not help the cap in 2020.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Give me Mims!
images (7).jpeg

Done!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Curious how this will work out, Pre Concussed Cooks I say no to this deal but the reality is he has had more than his share of concussions already. To me he was much more than a deep threat when healthy, he was an above average guy with speed. Had a gift for high pointing balls and had better than average hands but yes some drops that really hurt. Stay Healthy BC no one deserves to leave this sport on someone else's terms like due to health

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Round 2: No. 52 overall
Round 2: No. 57 overall (thanks Bob!)
Round 3: No. 84 overall
Round 3: No. 104 overall (compensatory)
Round 4: No. 126 overall
Round 6: No. 199 overall
Round 7: No. 234 overall

With that extra capital comes options. And a much more fun draft night. (y)

Amazing how one additional pick changes things—now we get 4 players in the first 3 rds.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
I like Cooks but I had begun to worry about him. A lot.

Getting out from the contract, plus a 2nd, plus not holding my breath every time he gets tackled...

Good trade.

I like Brandon Cooks very much as a person and football player, and in a way am sorry he couldn't stay a Ram.
But considering his contract and his concussions I am onside with this trade.
This draft is LOADED with WR talent apparently.
Best to you Brandon.
BC