BRADFORD TRADED FOR FOLES (IN SUPER UPPER-CASE TO DETER DUPLICATE THREADS)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Adding Jeremy Maclin in free agency now looks like an interesting move.

I don't have a problem with this trade. Foles has proven himself at least as well as Bradford and I'll take collarbone over double ACL all day long.

If the Rams don't fix the o line, it won't matter anyways. If they do, Foles can be excellent behind a good line with weapons around him.
No way. Where'd you crawl out from? How's it hanging double Z?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I watched him in the pac 12 when he quietly put up numbers and beat the likes of the blue chippers Matt Barkley @USC and Andrew Luck @Stanford and thought this guys is a cimpetitor and an intriguing prospect. Then I saw him play lights out a year at Philly before he came back down to earth. So for the majority of the time I have watched foles play he has been a very impressive competent and competitive QB. Here is to Nick Foles to TA, KB. BQ, SB and the likes

On the bright side, Foles shouldn't have any problems spotting Tavon Austin with his height.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Keep reading. You're about 63 iterations of the trade behind. It gets worse. And then better. and then worst. and then better, and then better. and then worse, and then probably better.

Yeah, I just read seventeen more versions but guess I just mabe saw the definative one...Bizarre thing overall to me..Some guys here hit it on the head, I really didn't see it happening this way...

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
So we will have the last pick in the first round and the first pick in the second round in 2016

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Wow! Just WOW!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
So.....................................we got OL shopping to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sostl

Starter
lescigar.png

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I think if Foles turns out to be a franchise QB, we raped them in this trade. If he just turns out to be average (which is enough to get us to the playoffs, mind you) it's closer to even but still heavily in our favor. I really like this trade even though I'll miss Bradford, was a big fan.

I just realized, RamsTalk must be the happiest place in the entire world. Until they start hating Foles that is.

Today is a great day.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
While most fans are stuck on the Bradford deal, I nervously await news on Britt, Barks, Wisnewski, and Blaylock :eek:

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
It's taken me over an hour to read through all of this and it was an emotional roller coaster but, as much as I like Sam Bradford, this is a good deal for our Rams.

I particularly like the 2nd rounder next year (which sounds like its ours whatever happens) and the huge amount of cap space we suddenly find ourselves with.

Good job Snisher