Blockbuster Deal in the Making?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about we just sign a good middle linebacker prospect off someone else's practice squad? Maybe a nose tackle? Surely there has to be some good prospects out there.

LOURam85

Rookie
I sure hope we aren't involved in a blockbuster trade, Build and develop what we have. Hopefully, our missing players heal up and I bet we see a big difference.
We don’t have much we need blue chips … some first rounders with potential to be superstars

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Either that or cut him next year I don’t see him on roster next year unless he take a huge cut… Rams have payed him not to play
They can release Kupp after the season (pre-June), and create $7.5M of cap space.

The Rams will also then take-on $22.3M of Dead-$. You understand what that means ... right?

There are sites for this stuff.

RamWoodie

Legend
Why would the Rams trade for Adams when both Kupp and Nakua will be returning soon? And their WR group is deep (Tutu Whit Robinson and Johnson)? And they have bigger needs elsewhere?
I agree. Besides Adams is no where, where he used to be...its a waste and how would it affect what money the Rams have? This guy had a $140,000,000 5 year deal with the raiders.

Memphis Ram

Legend
WHO do you Sell ?? There isn’t much on The Shelf.
No one now.

But if things look bad closer to the trade deadline and if there is a market for their services, I'd try to move impending 2025 free agents such as Tutu Atwell, Jimmy Garoppolo, Demarcus Robinson & Tre White. Other than that, it may very well be time to listen to offers for Cooper Kupp.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Am I the only one that wouldn't be keen on a deal for Adams?
Curious how would you use him, how you see him fitting when we have all our receivers back.

Because I don't see him being worth the price when he's not a guy you can line up at X and depend on. Dude had knocks on his film in college re: lazy route running, being inconsistent, and needing to improve vs physical corners. I think he's still the same dude and that's why he's looking for yet another team.

So where do you see him giving us an edge.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
If they used kupp more carefully and had a good tight end then he would be fine, but they don't and he's not. Besides 31st ranked defense we are not going anywhere.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Higgins is a guy you invest in for now and future so that's a guy I'd be willing to trade for especially since Puka may be the only legit receiver rostered next year so Higgins fits.
Higgins is a 1x franchised player and UFA after the season, so he is purely a rental

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Surtain is 24, and signed a four-year / $96M extension three weeks ago. He's not getting traded.

Boles will be an unrestricted free agent after this season, when he will be 33. How high a pick would you give-up to add him for three months, plus the hope of re-signing him or possibly having to use the Franchise Tag?

I understand your point on Surtain for sure don't know what hit would be but how useful will he be to Denver when they are actually going to be good that's up for debate I guess but your right he did just sign but that type of trade Jalen type player trade

Bolles Id make sure that wink wink nod nod type thing is in place learning from von miller we've done that before before. As far as age depends how he keeps himself but look at whit.

Then tee Higgins it is lol