Blockbuster Deal in the Making?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Mayer may not be Bowers but he would be pretty dynamic. Heck, I'd rather have him than Adams.
Hard to call trading for him a blockbuster, but considering regular season trades in the NFL arent very common I'll take it

What!? I don’t care that we have JWhit, Tutu, Robinson etc…

Combine all of those players into one player and you still don’t have Adams.

Kupp, Nacua, Adams > any combination of what we have.

And I actually like Parkinson. He’s the perfect roll player until Higbee gets back. Then we have two legit TEs.

But any blockbuster trade is a pipe dream. If anything the rams need a big man clogging holes in the middle of the DLine, or a sideline to sideline ILB, and not necessarily a big name…just an upgrade

TXRams86

The Infamous
Yeah let's keep adding skill players to the offense when the defense is one of the worst we've seen. I sure hope this is all speculation.

LOURam85

Rookie
Yeah let's keep adding skill players to the offense when the defense is one of the worst we've seen. I sure hope this is all speculation.
Need a bigger receiver that’s gone do more then crossers until kupp and puka come back …. Need a red zone threat

TXRams86

The Infamous
Need a bigger receiver that’s gone do more then crossers until kupp and puka come back …. Need a red zone threat
No, we need offensive linemen that can give Stafford time to throw. We need linebackers who can tackle and stop the run. We need corners who can cover.

WR is one of the last things we need. Especially if we're giving up draft capital which I'm sure we would be. We've already committed a significant amount of cap space to the offense and they can't even use the resources they have correctly (see Williams).

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
What would we even trade for Adams? Next year’s 1st?

No thanks. That pick could end up being Travis Hunter instead of a frustrated former star wideout in the twilight of his career.

LOURam85

Rookie
No, we need offensive linemen that can give Stafford time to throw. We need linebackers who can tackle and stop the run. We need corners who can cover.

WR is one of the last things we need. Especially if we're giving up draft capital which I'm sure we would be. We've already committed a significant amount of cap space to the offense and they can't even use the resources they have correctly (see Williams)
Red zone was more of an issue then defense if we score 7s instead of 3s…. The most they recivers had was 40 yards.. bench white and Pugh Witherspoon in … but none of these recivers besides tutu scare anybody Whittington is a good blocker and decent on crossers the rest look good when kupp on the field …. Need to score more points … they not gone trade for a mlb because they gone look stupid … They need a red zone threat cause D Robinson is not it

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Red zone was more of an issue then defense if we score 7s instead of 3s…. The most they recivers had was 40 yards.. bench white and Pugh Witherspoon in … but none of these recivers besides tutu scare anybody Whittington is a good blocker and decent on crossers the rest look good when kupp on the field …. Need to score more points … they not gone trade for a mlb because they gone look stupid … They need a red zone threat cause D Robinson is not it
We just drafted a WR as tall as Adams and haven't used him there. We signed a 6'7" TE and haven't used him there. It's McVay and not a lack of players.

LOURam85

Rookie
We just drafted a WR as tall as Adams and haven't used him there. We signed a 6'7" TE and haven't used him there. It's McVay and not a lack of players.
Whittington not that type of player that can go up and get the ball he’s a slot reciver not an outside the numbers type and Parkinson iffy … puka was that guy

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Higgins is a guy you invest in for now and future so that's a guy I'd be willing to trade for especially since Puka may be the only legit receiver rostered next year so Higgins fits.

Adams is a hard no unless we were 4-0 3-1 with current injuries we are far from iit

Not many guys is risk for but if you can stay afloat with this group I'd rather use picks on a Patrick Surtain helping the guys upfront while also solidifying the backfield is actually thinking that's more where they would lean.

Surtain or Tee Higgins

Honorable mention
Garrett Bowles

Ellard80

Legend
The Rams were 4th in TD percentage in the Red zone last year.

So yeah, I think a big part of it is the injuries to Higbee, Kupp and Puka.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Rams were 4th in TD percentage in the Red zone last year.

So yeah, I think a big part of it is the injuries to Higbee, Kupp and Puka.
Agreed and I don't think we need to and we absolutely shouldn't trade for Adams.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Higgins is a guy you invest in for now and future so that's a guy I'd be willing to trade for especially since Puka may be the only legit receiver rostered next year so Higgins fits.

Adams is a hard no unless we were 4-0 3-1 with current injuries we are far from iit

Not many guys is risk for but if you can stay afloat with this group I'd rather use picks on a Patrick Surtain helping the guys upfront while also solidifying the backfield is actually thinking that's more where they would lean.

Surtain or Tee Higgins

Honorable mention
Garrett Bowles
Surtain is 24, and signed a four-year / $96M extension three weeks ago. He's not getting traded.

Boles will be an unrestricted free agent after this season, when he will be 33. How high a pick would you give-up to add him for three months, plus the hope of re-signing him or possibly having to use the Franchise Tag?

LOURam85

Rookie
Surtain is 24, and signed a four-year / $96M extension three weeks ago. He's not getting traded.

Boles will be an unrestricted free agent after this season, when he will be 33. How high a pick would you give-up to add him for three months, plus the hope of re-signing him or possibly having to use the Franchise Tag?
They not trading for 33 year old cb what they want a 7th round pick mlb more of. A need them cb

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I sure hope we aren't involved in a blockbuster trade, Build and develop what we have. Hopefully, our missing players heal up and I bet we see a big difference.