Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I tried this show the other night, really couldnt get in to it, maybe it's because I didnt know what to expect? I really like Kinnaman and since I think he actually made it more than 1 season, (see: Hanna, Altered Carbon) I was intrigued. Does the pace pick up or is it documentary-ish the whole time?

I really think it helps if you are into the whole space thing, not to mention the whole alternate history thing.

One thing else to note: there is about a decade jump between seasons. The first season starts in July of '69 and ends in the '73 timeframe. The second season starts in '82 and ends in '83, and the third season picks up in '92.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On Episode 4, love this show!!!
I finished it and it was an interesting story and love the actors/actresses. But something about it was just hard to keep interested in it I'm not really sure what it was.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Troppo" on Amazon Prime has caught my interest. Set in Australia, Thomas Jane who played the detective in "The Expanse", plays another one as a disgraced cop in this one. One season, 8 episodes so far.

Tano

Legend
Just binged watched Season 3 of the Umbrella Academy after it started Friday

Season started slow but the last few episodes were worth it

How they ended episode 10 is quite interesting on where they are going to go. The thing that had my wife and I confused is if the Old Man 5 went to Oblivion and had his left arm cut in half, how in heck did he have his full arm after oblivion.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just binged watched Season 3 of the Umbrella Academy after it started Friday

Season started slow but the last few episodes were worth it
I'm only in 2-3 episodes (season 3) but I love it so far. Thought they handled the Vanya sitch wonderfully, and the loopy vibes (footloose etc) are a lot of fun.
Didnt read your spoilers....

Tano

Legend
I'm only in 2-3 episodes (season 3) but I love it so far. Thought they handled the Vanya sitch wonderfully, and the loopy vibes (footloose etc) are a lot of fun.
Didnt read your spoilers....
Don't until you see episode 10 but yeah the Vanya switch was done well

The footloose portion was awesome

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"Troppo" on Amazon Prime has caught my interest. Set in Australia, Thomas Jane who played the detective in "The Expanse", plays another one as a disgraced cop in this one. One season, 8 episodes so far.
So it turned out to have a "Mare of Eastwood" small town with everybody having secrets vibe. I enjoyed it, only 8 episodes and I don't see a sequel coming, but I could be wrong.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been watching Z Nation. Not as intense as Black Summer but just as brutal. And some humor in it too.

Psycho_X

Legend
Star Trek , Strange New Worlds

episode 9 really felt like a season finale cliffhanger

which really makes next weeks epidsode curious

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRcUFvbcWCw

Yeah lol, it got over and my wife was like "Was that the season finale?". Was a good episode, was not expecting that kind of episode going into it especially after last weeks. I have absolutely loved this show though and am so sad there's only ten episodes this season. This is Star Trek.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Mr Inbetween may just be the best show out there. Is an FX show about a hitman in Australia, based off a movie called "The Magician"
I believe its on Hulu, where you can get a free preview week or so.
Trust me, its worth it. Watch 1 episode and you'll binge all 3 seasons
You're welcome....

Greatly underrated show. Short 30 minute episodes easy to get addicted to On Hulu and FX

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYHr_JpZEUo

Show is so good. Bummed they arent having any more seasons!

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Show is so good. Bummed they arent having any more seasons!
Looks like I was almost a year late to the ("pee pee video") party! I agree you can't stop watching, he's such a likeable character!
Yeah I heard that as well, even though it wasn't "officially" cancelled it's highly unlikely they'll make any more., Such a shame.