Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Season 3 of For All Mankind has been really good so far.

Season 3 of Umbrella Academy has been less than stellar.

both just my opinion

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik

both just my opinion
No opinion on Umbrella Academy, but emphatic agreement on For All Mankind. They are killing it this season.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

both just my opinion
I loved the season of the Umbrella Academy for the first 6-7 episodes, and then it felt like it drove off a cliff. Will definitely give Mankind another look.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
'All I can say is that this is no goofy, "Guardians of the Galaxy" type Chris Pratt
Holy smokes
images
Watched the first episode. Definitely the kind of show I like. I see there's 8 episodes. I hope there's another season down the road. I think I will take my time and not burn up all the episodes in a couple days. Stretch it out a little longer.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This first season of Strange New Worlds was great!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

both just my opinion
I am a huge Umbrella fan. I liked most of the season, but the ending of season 3 was odd. I think it strayed from Reginald’s character, and seemed like such weak way to end another apocalypse.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am a huge Umbrella fan. I liked most of the season, but the ending of season 3 was odd. I think it strayed from Reginald’s character, and seemed like such weak way to end another apocalypse.
The first two or three episodes were just boring to me it just felt like I'd seen that script before.

Also watched the first episode of Moonhaven and I'm curious where it goes. I enjoyed the first episode.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Star Trek , Strange New Worlds

best Star Trek this century , loved it

main bummer though , only 10 episdoes , at this rate , , it will take 8 years to catch up with the original series in number of episodes

a couple minor cripes , most came in the last two episodes

the Gorn , not sure whats going on there , unless they got some kind of twist planed

didn't care for the actor that played the Romlan , all I could think about was the guy from Galaxy Quest , great episode though , it was just the actor that threw me off

Same with the guy that played James T Kirk , not even close

last two episodes were both like season finals , are we going to an almost new crew next year ?

I figure the show will transition over to Kirks grew over time , but I didn't figure it would be in just 10 episodes .................lol

romulans.jpg

Last edited:

Q729

Legend

main bummer though , only 10 episdoes , at this rate , , it will take 8 years to catch up with the original series in number of episodes

the Gorn , not sure whats going on there , unless they got some kind of twist planed

didn't care for the actor that played the Romlan Commode , all I could think about was the guy from Galaxy Quest , great episode though , it was just the actor that threw me off

last two episodes were both like season finals , are we going to an almost new grew next year ?

I figure the show will transition over to Kirks grew over time , but I didn't figure it would be in just 10 episodes .................lol

View attachment 54970
Damn. I can't unsee it now... I'm good with Galaxy Quest though lol. Guess I'm gonna have to hit the Paramount trial now to check it out.

Psycho_X

Legend

didn't care for the actor that played the Romlan , all I could think about was the guy from Galaxy Quest , great episode though , it was just the actor that threw me off

last two episodes were both like season finals , are we going to an almost new crew next year ?

Yeah, wife and I are in love with SNW and are so damn bummed it was only 10 episodes. Agree with the Gorn not sure what's going on there. And yeah we couldn't really see that guy as Kirk.

Love Ethan Peck as Spock. Much more than I ever did Zachary Quinto. Peck just commands that role very well with his very notable presence and voice that he got from his grandfather Gregory.

The rest of the crew is great too. As I've said before I've loved Anson Mount since Hell on Wheels. His charm and ability to command a room works well as Pike. Uhura and Chapel are awesome... I like me some more Chapel please. I was actually bummed they killed off Hemmer so quickly... his pacifist view could have made some fun storylines down the road. Ortega and La'an have their own quirks I like.

I don't dislike Number One or M'Benga but I enjoy the rest of the cast much more. Plus, I really can't understand half of what M'Benga is saying which is most of the problem. Number One just needs a bit more character development which looks like will happen based off how season ended. I liked the BINGO game she was involved in though as that character needs a bit less of a serious side to them... which I understand is the point but that can get bland after a while.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

View attachment 54970

I really liked it too.

I read an article last week from Star Trek super experts that was able to explain the differences in what the Gorn looked like. They basically said that the Gorn can reveal themselves in different ways and that there are more than one species of Gorn.

I didn't like the actor picked for Kirk either.

I am infatuated with the nurse. Isn't she the tall clumsy girl on Stranger Things? I think it's her and she had a nose job. Hate the short length of her hair... but I would like to go a few rounds with her anyway.

They made sure to let everyone know that Scotty was going to be in the next season!

That nurse though....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really liked it too.

I read an article last week from Star Trek super experts that was able to explain the differences in what the Gorn looked like. They basically said that the Gorn can reveal themselves in different ways and that there are more than one species of Gorn.

I am infatuated with the nurse. Isn't she the tall clumsy girl on Stranger Things? I think it's her and she had a nose job. Hate the short length of her hair... but I would like to go a few rounds with her anyway.

They made sure to let everyone know that Scotty was going to be in the next season!

That nurse though....
Nah Jess Bush is her name and I agree she is not only easy on the eyes but she was great in that role and so glad they gave her as much to do as they did compared to other series with that character. She's an Aussie model and I think this is her first big role.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Nah Jess Bush is her name and I agree she is not only easy on the eyes but she was great in that role and so glad they gave her as much to do as they did compared to other series with that character. She's an Aussie model and I think this is her first big role.

I hate short hair... but this chick is Hot. Thanks for her name Brudda.

images (3).jpeg

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I don't know if it's been said but my wife and I really liked Letterkenny and it's spinoff Shorsey.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yeah, wife and I are in love with SNW and are so damn bummed it was only 10 episodes. Agree with the Gorn not sure what's going on there. And yeah we couldn't really see that guy as Kirk.

Love Ethan Peck as Spock. Much more than I ever did Zachary Quinto. Peck just commands that role very well with his very notable presence and voice that he got from his grandfather Gregory.

The rest of the crew is great too. As I've said before I've loved Anson Mount since Hell on Wheels. His charm and ability to command a room works well as Pike. Uhura and Chapel are awesome... I like me some more Chapel please. I was actually bummed they killed off Hemmer so quickly... his pacifist view could have made some fun storylines down the road. Ortega and La'an have their own quirks I like.

I don't dislike Number One or M'Benga but I enjoy the rest of the cast much more. Plus, I really can't understand half of what M'Benga is saying which is most of the problem. Number One just needs a bit more character development which looks like will happen based off how season ended. I liked the BINGO game she was involved in though as that character needs a bit less of a serious side to them... which I understand is the point but that can get bland after a while.
I actually like Number 1 , but I agree about M'Benga , it's not that I dislike him , but I just can't put my finger on it , he's kind of a downer , and yea , some times I have to put on the closed captions to understand what he's saying

although , I have no problem with Nurse Chaple having a bigger roll then he does , :biggrin:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I really liked it too.

That nurse though....
I don't think they needed to make the Gorn all that complicated

all I know is , If we don't get a real slow lizard guy in gold metallic shorts , I'm going to be pretty disappointed
I don't know if La'an will be part of the crew next year , but I'm sure we'll see her again , I'm guessing her history / story with Khan is far from over