Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
It's an older show, but
"Homicide Hunter", with retired detective Joe Kenda, is absolutely addicting.
Investigative TV at its best.

"American Detective", is also well done.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Binged Stranger Things season 4 yesterday. Loved it.

Season 4 "part 2" starts July 1.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Heard from lots of people with the same complaint as me. It's slow as hell the first couple episodes.
I really liked Moon Knight

but.......

I have a lot of buts............

Oscar Isaac's performance was amazing , Emmy worthy

I thought it was a great show , just maybe not a great Moon Knight show

I mean really , we never really see Moon Knight for more then 30 seconds at any given time
as he was always switchinng back and forth from Mark , to Moon Knight , to Steven , to Mr Knight , back to Steven all the time

we never got to see Moon Knight actually do anything else but fight , for 30 seconds at a time

I liked the fact that it was different and a litle detached from the rest of the MCU , this wasn't just more of the same ol'e same ol'e

I think may favorite part was actually Layla

moon-knight-layla-elfaouly.gif

Up next is Ms Marvel , as the first reactions are coming in as those select few have seen the first two episodes

and the reactions have been pretty much the same across the board , the show is fun , and cute , and charming

all the reactions pretty much say it's actually better then they thought it would be , as long as you manage your expectaions , as the show is geared more to the younger veiwers

one thing they also mention , were as Moon Knight had pretty much no references to the MCU , Ms Marvel has a ton of MCU references and Easter eggs , so even though the show is geared to a younger audience , there is still plenty here for the MCU fan to enjoy

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

but.......

I mean really , we never really see Moon Knight for more then 30 seconds and any given time
as he was always switchinng back and forth from Mark , to Moon Knight , to Steven , to Mr Knight , back to Steven all the time

we never got to see Moon Knight actually do anything else but fight , for 30 seconds at a time

I liked the fact that it was different and a litle detached from the rest of the MCU , this wasn't just more of the same ol'e same ol'e

Up next is Ms Marvel , as the first reactions are coming in as those select few have seen the first two episodes

and the reactions have been pretty much the same across the board , the show is fun , and cute , and charming

all the reactions pretty much say it's actually better then they thought it would be , as long as you manage your expectaions , as the show is geared more to the younger veiwers

one thing they also mention , were as Moon Knight had pretty much no references to the MCU , Ms Marvel has a ton of MCU references and Easter eggs , so even though the show is geared to a younger audience , there is still plenty here for the MCU fan to enjoy
Yeah I'll pick it back up but that 2nd episode I couldn't finish. I love Isaac's not sure I've seen him in something he wasn't good in. But I know several people who all had to pause and when they picked it back up hoped it got better.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
first four episodes , pretty good

I really like the show so far

last weeks episode reminded me some of the original shows Balance of Terror episode with the Romulans

only this episode we got the Gorn , well , kinda anyways , we never actually see the Gorn , only their ships , kind of a hide and seek episode , submarine warfair

I'm guessing , they'll wait and do the big Gorn reveal in the season final , total curious how they update thier look

actually , all the episodes are familuar to Trek fans , but face it , after 50 years , 5 or 6 different series , and a 1.000+ episodes , coming up with something original , might not be in the cards anymore

but , this show really isn't trying to reinvent the wheel , but just have likable characters and good writing

these two clips contain spoilers , but , the episode has alot more scenes then just these two ,
cool smiley

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gabIdOMrn7k

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlkvllqVNg4&t=14s

I also checked out Star Trek Lower Decks and and Star Trek Prodigy , when they first came out , the trailers didn't do much for me , so I never watched them , till recently

Lower Decks is pretty funny , think Star Trek meets Family Guy

and Prodigy , kind of reminds me more of Star Wars then Star Trek , but it was actually pretty good , a group of teenages that work on a trash plant find a abandon Star Trek ( I won't tell you why it's atually there ) and get it to work and tray and escape the trash planet

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxdKo0eXUKY

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBE7d8sH5Rg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure if this was mentioned, I really enjoy the show, although it went from comedy/satire to pretty dark
images

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

but.......

I mean really , we never really see Moon Knight for more then 30 seconds at any given time

I finished the 6 episodes finally and I think it's a good story. I just still feel like it was slow. Isaacs and the young leading lady both were great I just like other shows wasn't eager for the next episode and ready for it to keep going.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Not sure if this was mentioned, I really enjoy the show, although it went from comedy/satire to pretty dark
images
I saw a trailer for it.
It looks like it might be good.

This one may be up next for me.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
During the lockdowns one of the shows I binged was Tin Star on Prime. I liked it although the lead guy Tim Roth can be a little dark at times. The main guy who will stop at nothing to protect his family. I just finished season 3. Didn't really like the 3rd as much as the first two though. Seems like they blended a little dark humor in it too.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The Bosch spinoff Bosch Legacy is good. But you gotta watch a few commercials with it. Not near as much as a prime time show. Maybe about 5 or 6 minutes total. If you watched the Bosch series I'd recommend watching that first. Bosch Legacy picks up where that left off with him quitting his detective job to be a private eye.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Just finished Arcane: League of Legends. I had low expectations for an animated show based on a video game (regarding which I had no familiarity) but, wow…OUTSTANDING! Great animation and storyline.

Just started on this. Also had subterranean expectations. It's absolutely not what I expected, in a good way.
For the Expanse fans, Shohreh Aghdashloo does a little voice work.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Svs_hl897c