Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like I was almost a year late to the ("pee pee video") party! I agree you can't stop watching, he's such a likeable character!
Yeah I heard that as well, even though it wasn't "officially" cancelled it's highly unlikely they'll make any more., Such a shame.
I quoted myself more to point out the movie that preceded the tv show. Not sure if you ever saw that.

View: https://youtu.be/Jk8bPiTSKbs

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m enjoying “The Terminal List” on Amazon now. Navy Seal on a mission.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Watching “Dark Winds” on AMC. Indian Reservation cops in New Mexico. George R. R. Martin executive producer. Guess that new Game of Thrones book won’t be out as soon as I thoug.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
'All I can say is that this is no goofy, "Guardians of the Galaxy" type Chris Pratt
Holy smokes
images

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Started watching The Bear (Hulu) on Monday and really like it. Jeremy Allen White ( lip from shameless) is a top chef but decides to go back to Chicago to run the families sandwich shop after a sudden death in the family.
The-Bear-But-Why-Tho.jpg

CeeZar

Rookie
'All I can say is that this is no goofy, "Guardians of the Galaxy" type Chris Pratt
Holy smokes
images
We found this one by accident and blew through it in two nights. Not great but really good. You can tell they have advisors with some actual experience.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Holy smokes
images
I saw an ad for that at the movie theatre a few weeks ago. I've been wanting to check it out. I didn't know it was available now. Thanks.