Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I've probably posted a couple of them in here before but I've been on a bit of a run of European scifi shows on Netflix. The Rain, To the Lake, Tribes of Europa and Dark stand out as some good ones.
Dark was awesome! Couldn't wait to get to the next episode every time I finished one. Also had to read recaps now and again to make sure I was getting everything.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just finished this season of Picard. Was a pretty good season the finale left me a little unsure. Some parts I enjoyed some parts I didn't but curious to see where next season goes.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Going through new season of Better Call Saul, which has been a really good show.

Started The Pentaverate, Mike Myers' show.
Brilliant, 5 episodes in.

Psycho_X

Legend
Been pretending it's the late '00s and going through Mad Men.

I worked in advertising off and on for 10 years so I get a kick out of the name-dropping and the office dynamics. Exaggerated for television, yet not entirely far-off. Minus the late-60s "Let's smoke weed at work," milieu.
One of my all time favorite shows. Have gone through it many times. That and Breaking Bad are a common go to for me to watch on second monitor while i work or play a game on computer.
Just finished this season of Picard. Was a pretty good season the finale left me a little unsure. Some parts I enjoyed some parts I didn't but curious to see where next season goes.
Yeah, it's a weird series for me.... it's not great but it has great moments. Writing is a bit lazy at times and I try my hardest not to think about timelines and contradictions the storylines creates so that I can just enjoy it lol. But I'm going to enjoy the blast back into my childhood/early teens revisiting these characters I loved so much. John De Lancie is still fucking awesome. Those final couple of scenes broke the wife and I lol. For all the faults the series has I can't love it more that I get to see characters like Picard and Q have a few more moments together. Looking forward to season 3 and the whole TNG cast being back.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of my all time favorite shows. Have gone through it many times. That and Breaking Bad are a common go to for me to watch on second monitor while i work or play a game on computer.

Yeah, it's a weird series for me.... it's not great but it has great moments. Writing is a bit lazy at times and I try my hardest not to think about timelines and contradictions the storylines creates so that I can just enjoy it lol. But I'm going to enjoy the blast back into my childhood/early teens revisiting these characters I loved so much. John De Lancie is still fucking awesome. Those final couple of scenes broke the wife and I lol. For all the faults the series has I can't love it more that I get to see characters like Picard and Q have a few more moments together. Looking forward to season 3 and the whole TNG cast being back.
Next season is supposed to be more TNG cast.

Psycho_X

Legend
Next season is supposed to be more TNG cast.
Yeah I mentioned that in the spoiler tagged part of my post. Very excited for that. All though curious how they do Worf since they've changed the whole Klingon look in Discovery. Would love to have some more DS9 and Voyager cameos too.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just watched the first episode of Star Trek Strange New worlds. Very very much enjoyed the first episode and love the cast so far. Just disappointed it doesn't look like Melanie Scorfano isn't in more than just the 1st per imdb

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix seems decent. Only one episode in but seems to have good production value. He is Harry Bosch’s half brother in Michael Connelly’s novels. Played by Matthew McConaughey in the movie. It looks like they used the same house that Bosch is in on Amazon Prime.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
Finally got around to watching The Last Dance.
I was never a huge basketball fan, but did follow the Lakers after I became a Rams fan.
This show was a big nostalgia trip of players and events.
Not sure how Jordan came across on the show, but Pippen, Kerr, and Jackson came across very well.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
HBOs The Tourist

It’s a pretty good series. A Scottish man gets run of the road in the Outback and loses his memory. Then tries to figure out who he is and why people are after him. It is an Australian production I believe.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Night Sky on Prime is one that I literally binge watched last weekend. I started watching it Saturday and couldn't stop watching until I finished the whole season. I was up past 4am and never got tired. Thank God there's only 1 season or I would still be watching it now.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trying to watch Moon Knight but tbh half way through the 2nd episode I'm bored.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Finally got around to watching The Last Dance.
I was never a huge basketball fan, but did follow the Lakers after I became a Rams fan.
This show was a big nostalgia trip of players and events.
Not sure how Jordan came across on the show, but Pippen, Kerr, and Jackson came across very well.

If you want nostalgia, and are a Lakers fan...check out Winning Time. That is one of the most entertaining shows I have seen in forever. Love it...

View: https://youtu.be/WqbWwKx1nBU