Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really enjoying Halo so far. Never played any of the games but it's an good scifi show.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
still not completely sold on HALO

I liked the first episode

the second two , not so much

but episode 4 definitely got things interesting , when Dr Miranda Keyes tells Spartan Kia-125 that Dr Halsey doesn't tolerate glitches

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I got to say, and I know its been talked about several times, I binged Ted Lasso again. The show is just so darned good. So many great episodes, and the cast is just phenomenal from top to bottom.

Barbecue sauce....

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I got to say, and I know its been talked about several times, I binged Ted Lasso again. The show is just so darned good. So many great episodes, and the cast is just phenomenal from top to bottom.

Barbecue sauce....
Are you the beard?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
That 90's Show

The cast of That '70s Show will be hangin' out down the street once more.

Topher Grace, Laura Prepon, Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis, and Wilmer Valderrama will all reprise their roles from the sitcom in guest appearances on the upcoming Netflix spin-off That '90s Show. The actors will join their former costars Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp, who are also returning as Red and Kitty Forman on the new series.

Get your first look at Smith and Rupp as Red and Kitty below.

Danny Masterson, who played Hyde on the original series, will not be returning in the wake of multiple sexual assault allegations made against the actor. Masterson, who has denied the charges, is set to stand trial on three counts of rape.

That '70s Show originally ran on Fox for eight seasons from 1998 to 2006. It made stars of most of its cast members, who played a group of teenage friends growing up in Point Place, Wisc.

Set in 1995, That '90s Show will follow Leia Forman, the daughter of Eric (Grace) and Donna (Prepon), as she visits her grandparents for the summer and bonds with a new generation of Point Place kids.

Original series co-creators Bonnie and Terry Turner are also on board as executive producers and writers. No release date has been set for the 10-episode first season.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
That 90's Show

Meet the new kids

Ashley-Aufderheide-Callie-Haverda-Mace-Coronel-Maxwell-Acee-Donovan-Reyn-Doi-and-Sam-Morelos.jpg

(Top L-R) Ashley Aufderheide, Callie Haverda, Mace Coronel, (Bottom L-R) Maxwell Acee Donovan, Reyn Doi and Sam Morelos

The new group of six teenage friends in Point Place, Wisconsin is led by Leia Forman, daughter of Eric (Topher Grace) and Donna (Laura Prepon) from the original series. Callie Haverda (Shut Eye) is set to play Leia, with Ashley Aufderheide (Emergence), Mace Coronel (Colin in Black & White), Maxwell Acee Donovan (Gabby Duran & The Unsittables), Reyn Doi (Side Hustle) and Sam Morelos cast as new teen characters opposite fellow series regulars Kurtwood Smith and Debra Jo Rupp who are reprising their That ’70s Show roles as Red Forman and Kitty Forman, respectively.

I hear other That ’70s Show cast members, including Grace, Prepon, Mila Kunis, and Ashton Kutcher, are in negotiations to recur in the spinoff, which has a 10-episode order.

In That ’90s Show, it’s 1995 in Wisconsin and Leia Forman (Haverda), daughter of Eric and Donna, is visiting her grandparents for the summer, where she bonds with a new generation of Point Place kids under the watchful eye of Kitty (Rupp) and the stern glare of Red (Smith). Sex, drugs and rock ’n roll never dies, it just changes clothes.

Haverda’s Leia Forman is smart like her mom, snarky like her dad. Leia is craving adventure, she’s just not quite sure where or how to start. Until she discovers a best friend in the most unlikely of places: next door to her grandparents house in Point Place.

Aufderheide plays Gwen. Life gets more interesting for Leia when she meets this Riot Grrrl. Equal parts loyalty, rebellion and heart, Gwen is a dynamic powerhouse and the unofficial leader of the new generation of Point Place kids. Love Gwen. Fear her. Follow her.

Coronel plays Jay. He is charming and flirty – at least, he tries. It doesn’t always come out right. When he’s not hanging out with his best friend Nate or working at the local video store, he’s armed with a video camera and the whole world is his film set.

Donovan plays Nate. The polar opposite of his little sister, Gwen, Nate takes life as it comes, usually with a big open smile. He lets the gang ride in his van because there’s always something fun on the other side of the drive. He loves his family, his girlfriend and Garth Brooks.

Doi plays Ozzie. Everyone loves them some Ozzie. He’s insightful, sarcastic and has perspective beyond his years. Ozzie is gay and impatient with the world for not being as accepting as his friends.

Morelos plays Nikki who is focused, smart, and driven. From the outside, you could easily see her becoming a doctor or a lawyer. But inside, she has more rebellion than a frustrated debutante and her boyfriend Nate can scratch that itch.

The multi-cam That ’90s Show was created by That ’70s Show alum Gregg Mettler — who serves as showrunner — That ’70s Show co-creators Bonnie Turner and Terry Turner, and their daughter Lindsay Turner. The quartet executive produces alongside Rupp, Smith as well as Marcy Carsey and Tom Werner under the Carsey-Werner Company, which produced That ’70s Show and its offshoot That ’80s Show.

Last edited:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Mila Kunis is one of the prettiest faces in Hollywood imo. She's got a nice personality too. I'd give this show a try, but I don't think it will be that great. Its hard to revive old ideas and that original cast was so good. It will be hard to duplicate.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
For those of you who want to see how it all ends. Last episodes this Friday.

Started watching the second half of the season. Ruth is still the best part of that show.

Even though I really have liked the show, I'm ready for the ending.

Q729

Legend
Started watching the second half of the season. Ruth is still the best part of that show.

Even though I really have liked the show, I'm ready for the ending.
I hear you. Finished up yesterday. Story over. It was time.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I watched the first episode of Star Trek , Strange New Worlds on Paramont Plus

I really liked it , I haven't been this excited about Star Trek in a long , long time

I tired getting into the newer seires like Picard and Discovery , just couldn't do it , their ok sci fi tv shows I guess , their just not Star Trek ,as the newer shows are serial format

where Strange New Worlds is going back to the old formula , as they are episodic , where each episode is a stand alone episode , all tied up in a nice little bow in 53 minutes

Episode one of Strange New Worlds was very enjoyable , the story was lite , and one we've seen before in Star Trek , it deals with first contact with a new planet , but this episode was more about introducing the new cast and crew

for those who have watched Discovery , we were reintroduced to Pike , Number One and Spock in season two of Discovery , and now with episode one , we're introduced to more of the new crew

they joke this has been the longest time period between and TV pilot and a episode one

because if you recall , the original Star Trek Pilot had Pike , Number One and Spoke in it , before it was reworked for the second pilot , "Where No Man Has Gone Before" with Kirk

so , Strange New Worlds , is actually the secode episode , of the original pilot

and the show is suppose to be canon , but lets be honest , after 50 years , a few things have been tweeked , a few of the origanl character like Uhura and Nurse Chaple have been tweeked , but they are younger versions of themselves

the Enterprise has been updated quite a bit , Ensigns now have iPads instead of a clip board , and pen and paper

the new cast and crew all seem to be quite likable , and at the end of the day , isn't that really the most important part about liking a Tv show , liking the characters

now I've only seen the first episode , but critics have seen the first 5 episodes , all 5 episodes have all got really good reivews ,

it's still sitting at 100% on Rotten Tomatoes

Strange New Worlds brings back the humor , fun , optimism , that has been missing for a long time

Star Trek is back !!!!

I really love the original series , but after 50 years , I'm ready for some new adventures

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQSmUaW1Tck

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We should probably get a mod edit on this thread, since it’s not just for netflix

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I don't know if any of you here in the states subscribe to the Acorn Channel which is available thru Amazon Prime, but I happen to like dramas & murder mysteries, and since I ran thru most of what was being offered on Netflix I decided to give Acorn a shot. They are mostly Australian & New Zealand productions, and while this is more of a family oriented program than a murder mystery, it has a good mix of drama and comedy, and the show is called '800 Words' for anyone interested.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Started off as something to watch while I was waiting for next season of Westworld or Stranger Things. Not a big sitcom guy but was looking for something light I could watch with the wife, ended up getting really attached to this show. Watched all 9 seasons on imdb channel. I think it's on HBOMax now, maybe a few other places. Worth seeking out.

1652199619821.png

An ABC sitcom about two working-class parents raising three children in small-town Indiana. Rife with narration and flashbacks.

Frankie Heck (Patricia Heaton) and her husband Mike (Neil Flynn) live in the Midwestern town of Orson, Indiana. Frankie first works as a saleswoman at "Ehlert Motors" before moving on to dental hygiene, and Mike is the manager at the local quarry. Their three children are: Axl (Charlie McDermott), perpetually lazy and unmotivated, often to the point of wearing only his boxers; Sue (Eden Sher), the quirky but persistent and energetic middle child who tries out for a number of extracurricular activities...and fails spectacularly at almost every one; and Brick (Atticus Shaffer), the gifted but socially awkward youngest child, who reads a lot and has a tendency to whisper the last words he saidnote .

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Been pretending it's the late '00s and going through Mad Men.

I worked in advertising off and on for 10 years so I get a kick out of the name-dropping and the office dynamics. Exaggerated for television, yet not entirely far-off. Minus the late-60s "Let's smoke weed at work," milieu.