Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, I loved the DL series when I was growing up. I would be highly interested in this show. Would make a great tv series.
Especially if done by a guy who so clearly loves the franchise as well.

Tano

Legend
Oh, I loved the DL series when I was growing up. I would be highly interested in this show. Would make a great tv series.
Yeah that was the second fantasy series I read after the Corum Chronicles

Edit - Raistlin was such a dumbass

Psycho_X

Legend
Yeah that was the second fantasy series I read after the Corum Chronicles

Edit - Raistlin was such a dumbass
Honestly it's been 20ish years since I read a DL book, I might have to go dig out the ones I had or just buy the series on kindle and re-read in order. I remember the basic story points from most and that yes, Raistlin was quite the arrogant dick. But the books would probably seem almost new to me at this point in my life lol.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

I'm not going to hold my breath , I've been waiting a long time for a Dragonlance , Movie / TV show

I think I'd prefer a TV show over a movie

but I'll believe it when I see it

Joe Manganiello is a HUGE !!! Dragonlance fan , he even hangs out with Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman , so I can't imagine anyone I'd rather have involved with it

I know he heads up that A List D&D chapter out there in Hollywood , but he also heads up a chapther at the Children's Hospital in Pittsburg , for children that are there for an extended time

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Honestly it's been 20ish years since I read a DL book, I might have to go dig out the ones I had or just buy the series on kindle and re-read in order. I remember the basic story points from most and that yes, Raistlin was quite the arrogant dick. But the books would probably seem almost new to me at this point in my life lol.
Ditto

it's probably been twenty years or more for me as well

I stared out kind of backwards , I read the Twins trilogy first , then went back and read the Chronicles , many years ago , I have read them a few times , but's probably been twenty years or more since the last time . I do own the audio books on Kindle , but have never listened to them

when I was in the Navy , we played alot of D&D while we were out to sea, and it was always a Dragonlance campaign

I kept up with the Dranglance series for a while , reading all the spinoff books ................for a while

I had to google to see how many Dragonlance books there are , over a 210 of them , not sure how many of those are actually written by Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQ4YJpG3Zvo

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Severance on Apple+ was pretty trippy and cool. Can't wait for season 2.

Succession is a fun watch on HBO.

I give both an 8/10.

Tano

Legend
This show may turn out to be cool, but as far as Dragonlance books go they weren’t all that good. I never found myself invested in the characters nor riveted to true stories. They were always a take it or leave it book for me.
I loved the first 3 books but after that they were just fun reads especially by the other authors who wrote them.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I finally started watch Stranger Things last week...and i'm already on season 4. This show is so good!

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Mandalorian , Season 3 , Episode 3

thinking-pondering.gif