Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
A scene from this weeks Mandalorian

fonzie-shark-jumping.gif

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve enjoyed The Last Kingdom on Netflix. 5 seasons set roughly 1000 years ago in Britain. Vikings vs. Saxons, maybe 70% historically accurate. Pretty much Game of Thrones without the Dragons.
Seven Kings Must Die, a feature length finale to this series will air on Netflix in one week on 4-14-23.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Mandalorian was shark jumping, then Succession was surely swinging for the fences!

Tano

Legend
great series, just binged it!
train
This was a very good series however I had one major problem with it
Why did Farr allow them to keep the drive when she went to the Motel with Sutherland? Why didn't she have the two assassins just kill them?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sharp Objects
1 Season / 8 episodes

6/10

Amy Adam's was very good in it, but I have the same problem with this show that I have with Yellow Jackets.
There's just way too much, useless filler.

Both of these shows would be much more enjoyable if they were cut in half.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Gotta give Colin Farrell props for putting on all that makeup , it's one thing to do it for a side character for a movie , but I can't imagine having to do it for being the main character in a TV show

crazy

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAPifwlWBP0

Colin-Farrell-on-Batman-set-c40c.jpg

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mandalorian- most recent episode

For a guy who's supposed to be the Hero, Mando gets captured and needs saving a whole lot

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Mandalorian- most recent episode

For a guy who's supposed to be the Hero, Mando gets captured and needs saving a whole lot
Yea , agree

still best episode of the season , but that didn't really take much

one episode left , I wonder if they can top last years Luke Skywalkers cameo

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This was really fucking good. Totally nailed the 70's-era Laurel Canyon music scene vibe. In fact, nailed a big chunk of the 70's rock world pretty good as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSrcNCGMrLc

"Loosely" based on Stevie Nicks
I liked it quite a bit myself. I am completely fascinated by song writers, and liked how they presented it. I loved the character of Teddy Price, seemed so real to me

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
"Loosely" based on Stevie Nicks
I liked it quite a bit myself. I am completely fascinated by song writers, and liked how they presented it. I loved the character of Teddy Price, seemed so real to me

Yeah, similar backgrounds, both girls from well-off families with parents that were checked out. Both immensely talented singers and songwriters. Another Fleetwood Mac similarity was the British chick on keyboards. But the music was quite different, although it very much fit the era.

I read the book too, and liked the Teddy Price character better in the show (in the book he's a British white guy). He was a great character in both, but I felt like he was more believable in the show. If you like the creative process of songwriters, you might want to check out the book, it digs into that quite a bit as well.

All in all, I just love how they nailed the era so perfectly.

Psycho_X

Legend
Due to Star Trek Picard being so good this year thanks to showrunner Terry Matalas and hearing about one of his previous shows 12 Monkeys having a lot of easter eggs in Picard I decided to go back and watch 12 Monkeys. And holy shit I really like it. I'm almost through season 1 now and am just absolutely hooked. Really great characters and stories. The time travel aspect gets a little convoluted at times but not bad so far.
Wife and I finished up the tv series 12 Monkeys last night. And holy shit again, it was amazing. Seriously never realized how good this show was and am so glad I decided to binge it this past month. One of the best sci-fi shows from beginning to end that I've watched. I remember watching the movie way back when it came out and enjoying it but never gave this show a shot until now.

The cast is A+ and the payoff in the end is very satisfying. Emily Hempshire (Stevie in Schitt's Creek if you watched that) is just mesmerizing as the crazy but lovable Jennifer Goines. Aaron Stanford, Amanda Schull, Kirk Acevedo, and Todd Stashwick are awesome as well.

One of my favorite series finales now. I was afraid the show would fizzle out or become too convoluted as a time travel show and there wouldn't be an ending that wrapped it up in a satisfying way but no worries there. Smashes it out of the park.

Whole series is available on Hulu.

Tano

Legend
Yea , agree

still best episode of the season , but that didn't really take much

one episode left , I wonder if they can top last years Luke Skywalkers cameo
I enjoyed the last episode and it sets up nicely for another season (if they want to do it) or I would be completely okay if they wanted to end it

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Sprung

Funny show three episodes in, glad I started watching it...and it's free

Sprung.png

"The reason why Sprung works is twofold. First, it continues Garcia’s formula of telling funny stories about people down on their luck and scraping to get by, mixed with heartfelt moments that show that his characters have some human emotions. But the other reason why it works is that it’s the first show that really points out the absurdity those first days, weeks and months of the pandemic were."

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mandalorian
Picard
The Ark

All ended last week now I need something new to watch.