Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Haven’t watched it, is it a weird episode?
Let's just say , The Mandalorian is no longer a old western about a lone gun slinging bounty hunter

It's a good episode , I just haven't made up my mind if I liked it or not

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's just say , The Mandalorian is no long a old western about a lone gun slinging bounty hunter

At first glance it seems like a one off episode that makes little sense in the story arc. But you have to wonder how they tie it all in. I'm really curious how it all comes together in the story.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's just say , The Mandalorian is no longer a old western about a lone gun slinging bounty hunter

Not my favorite episode. I liked the ending.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Seems like you're missing a major piece. He's not the sheriff, polar opposite in fact

I stuck it out and finished all four seasons.

First off I did understand the story line with him not actually being the Sherriff. I think you missed my point of the first season being very redundant.

However, the writing got better with each season as did the acting. It was nicely wrapped up at the end of season four.

In the beginning I couldn’t understand how Antony Starr’s acting was so bad after he did such a great job as Homelander, in ‘The Boys’. But his acting really evolved with each season and he became much more believable. It was interesting to witness.

So, overall it was worth watching.

Psycho_X

Legend
Due to Star Trek Picard being so good this year thanks to showrunner Terry Matalas and hearing about one of his previous shows 12 Monkeys having a lot of easter eggs in Picard I decided to go back and watch 12 Monkeys. And holy shit I really like it. I'm almost through season 1 now and am just absolutely hooked. Really great characters and stories. The time travel aspect gets a little convoluted at times but not bad so far.

Tano

Legend
At first glance it seems like a one off episode that makes little sense in the story arc. But you have to wonder how they tie it all in. I'm really curious how it all comes together in the story.
Well the doctor was the guy who wanted to do experiments on baby yoda so there is that

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Well the doctor was the guy who wanted to do experiments on baby yoda so there is that

Reminded me of Andor. Almost an hour of building up a couple new characters with hardly any action. I'm sure I missed a lot of cuz I was dead ass tired last week.

Ep 4 was typical Mando. Directed by Greef Karga. I wonder if this is leading up to
the return of Moff Gideon vs Grogu final form

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Started watching The Night Agent on Netflix. Only ten episodes. Its getting pretty good now halfway through the season. I love the political thriller genre shows like this and Jack Ryan.

nighttrain

Legend
Started watching The Night Agent on Netflix. Only ten episodes. Its getting pretty good now halfway through the season. I love the political thriller genre shows like this and Jack Ryan.
great series, just binged it!
train

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Getting wrapped up Narcos pretty hard right now.

Wouldn't mind working for the Cartel and being a mule once it twice a year myself. Haha.

RamFanInPC

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Season 2 of Perry Mason is pm HBO
Really good show, not the Perry Mason our moms watched.

Tano

Legend
I just finished Season 2 of Shadow and Bone and it was just as good as Season 1 except for maybe the last episode

Not sure if I liked the last 5 minutes of the show.
It felt too much like how Back to the Future ended

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I just finished Season 2 of Shadow and Bone and it was just as good as Season 1 except for maybe the last episode

Not sure if I liked the last 5 minutes of the show.
It felt too much like how Back to the Future ended
I haven’t watched season 2 yet. I’m looking forward to it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Carnival Row season two on Prime was very good. Unfortunately there will not be a third season. That’s a major disappointment for me.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone up to date on the Mandalorian?
Feels like the series is more about Bo-Katan Kryze than Mando or Grogu. I imagine all of this fun is about to stop with her having the dark saber, maybe she'll take a heel turn and exile Mando and enlist the rest to hunt him down? Just feels too warm and fuzzy for me

Q729

Legend
Anyone up to date on the Mandalorian?
Feels like the series is more about Bo-Katan Kryze than Mando or Grogu. I imagine all of this fun is about to stop with her having the dark saber, maybe she'll take a heel turn and exile Mando and enlist the rest to hunt him down? Just feels too warm and fuzzy for me
Other than the end, what the hell did I watch today? :D

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Clarkson's Farm on Amazon Prime is a fun watch. 2 seasons so far, and I hope they make another.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve enjoyed The Last Kingdom on Netflix. 5 seasons set roughly 1000 years ago in Britain. Vikings vs. Saxons, maybe 70% historically accurate. Pretty much Game of Thrones without the Dragons.