Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I almost feel like this series needs a thread of its own, in any event the Last of Us?? Whoa....

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I almost feel like this series needs a thread of its own, in any event the Last of Us?? Whoa....
If both Pedro Pascal and Bella Ramsey don't win the Emmy Award this year , I'll be pretty disappointed

they've both been outstanding

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I enjoy Suits.
b0365715_07355853.jpg
Harry approves

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I found something on YouTube, a seventeen minute movie. Now mind you, it may not make sense immediately, but watch the whole thing. For something that began as a YouTube shitpost, it really turned out to be a fucking masterpiece:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Gamera is coming to Nexflix , well , a 6 episode animated series anways

King Kong and Godzillia always get all the head lines

but Gamarea has always been my favorite , I mean , come on , how can you not love a giant turtle that flies

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN06AFa2jBA

Gamera1.width-800.jpg

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm 2 episodes into the first of 5 seasons. C.B. Strike, a British P.I. series, seems pretty good. Formerly on Cinemax, now on HBOMAX.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tM8TECB9GAk

Tonight's episode on HBO is the the 15th episode in the series. I've seen it described as anywhere from 3 to 5 seasons, probably because it's been shown on a variety of platforms starting with Cinemax and there are 5 novels. They are based on J.K. Rowlings books, writing under the name Robert Galbraith. She is the Executive Producer and there is now a sixth book. I hope it means another "season" as they are well done, a cut above the usual glop.

Psycho_X

Legend
Currently binging Poker Face on Peacock. Only a couple of episodes in but really like it so far. The cast of each episode has been amazing and each one is kind of like a mini-movie in of itself. Was hesitant about it being on Peacock (thought it'd be a serialized or low end broadcast tv show) but surprised at how well done it is.

View: https://youtu.be/4x2NzusLAqk

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am watching Outer Banks on Netflix. Sucker for cute blonds with brown eyes. Ok so far through the first season.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
New series from HBO, 'The Last of Us', a dystopian drama/adventure. Stars are two actors from Game of Thrones, Pedro Pascal & Bella Ramsey who happen to be excellent together.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
New series from HBO, 'The Last of Us', a dystopian drama/adventure. Stars are two actors from Game of Thrones, Pedro Pascal & Bella Ramsey who happen to be excellent together.
Based off the video game of the same name.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't do video games, probably because I didn't grow up with them, but so far I do like the series.
Yeah we've had some chatter in this thread on it. Almost started its own thread but such a limited amount of shows it didnt seem worth it.
Disappointing episode 7 IMO. Basically a throw away episode, like the episode 3. Back story episodes are fine when you've got a 16 episode season, but only 9? Can cover the back story a bit quicker
Alas... 2 episodes left, pretty good show

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yeah we've had some chatter in this thread on it. Almost started its own thread but such a limited amount of shows it didnt seem worth it.
Disappointing episode 7 IMO. Basically a throw away episode, like the episode 3. Back story episodes are fine when you've got a 16 episode season, but only 9? Can cover the back story a bit quicker
Alas... 2 episodes left, pretty good show
The only thing I was disappointed in , in episode 7 . I just wish they would have expanded on what happened after Ellie got bit , and her getting chained up by the fireflys , I was hoping they'd fill in that cap , but they didn't

the way it was , episode 7 ended pretty much the exact same way it does in the game

it didn't really ad anything to the story