Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just finished streaming all 4 seasons of 'Banshee' on HBO/MAX, ... I had always thought it was some low budget horror series with that name, but I couldn't have been more wrong. The bullets are flying and hot women losing their clothing in pretty much every episode. Plenty entertaining, although not exactly intellectually stimulating.

Banshee was amazing! Really was sad to see it end such a good cast and story.
I started this. I don’t get what you guys see in it. Every episode is the same. Hood does the reckless sheriff thing. He gets mad at someone and beats them up while his deputies look dumbfounded.

There is always one or two sex scenes. Hood gets lots of hot casual pussy for an average looking dude. Plus he fights a half dozen guys despite having thin arms and no shoulders.

Then the geography is off. Banshee is a made up town. But in one episode he’s robbing the state museum in Harrisburg and his ex shows up within minutes to save him. Then in the next episode they mention I-80 and Danville. I live in Danville. It’s an hour and fifteen minutes from Harrisburg and I-80 goes right by it.

But I’ll likely still watch it, just to see if it gets any better. It reminds me of a knock off version Californication with all of the one nighters falling in this guys lap.

Tano

Legend
I started this. I don’t get what you guys see in it. Every episode is the same. Hood does the reckless sheriff thing. He gets mad at someone and beats them up while his deputies look dumbfounded.

There is always one or two sex scenes. Hood gets lots of hot casual pussy for an average looking dude. Plus he fights a half dozen guys despite having thin arms and no shoulders.

Then the geography is off. Banshee is a made up town. But in one episode he’s robbing the state museum in Harrisburg and his ex shows up within minutes to save him. Then in the next episode they mention I-80 and Danville. I live in Danville. It’s an hour and fifteen minutes from Harrisburg and I-80 goes right by it.

But I’ll likely still watch it, just to see if it gets any better. It reminds me of a knock off version Californication with all of the one nighters falling in this guys lap.
Read a review that said you have to get thru 4 episodes before it gets any good

Are you past the 4th episode?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seems like you're missing a major piece. He's not the sheriff, polar opposite in fact

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I read a couple reviews for the whole season , sounds like they nailed the entire season , with episode 3 being the must watch TV event of the century
Yikes. Watched episode 3 and it was so boring that I actually thought I mistakenly was watching a different show.
On a side note, am I the only one who feels like they're watching a re-telling of The Mandalorian?
Here we have our hero, a man beaten down by survival in a post apocalyptic world, a world in a struggle for leadership since the destruction of society. And now our hero, who clearly carries demons from his past, is "hired" to take this young innocent across the wastelands to a destination where there is hope that her hidden gift can save society as we know it, and surely there will be forces of evil who will look to capture her for their own gain....

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Shrinking on Apple TV is incredible, but don’t make my mistake, give it a few months. Only 2 episodes out so far and it’s week to week which feels like a hipaa violation.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Yikes. Watched episode 3 and it was so boring that I actually thought I mistakenly was watching a different show.
On a side note, am I the only one who feels like they're watching a re-telling of The Mandalorian?
Here we have our hero, a man beaten down by survival in a post apocalyptic world, a world in a struggle for leadership since the destruction of society. And now our hero, who clearly carries demons from his past, is "hired" to take this young innocent across the wastelands to a destination where there is hope that her hidden gift can save society as we know it, and surely there will be forces of evil who will look to capture her for their own gain....
Yea , Episode 3 wasn't my cup of coffee, if I ever go back and watch this series again, I'll probably just skip that episode

although, according to the experts , it was the greatest TV episode of the decade

it's believed thats the episode they set to the Emmy voters , and they believe it has a good chance of winning , Hollywood has a large population of LGBT , so I can easliy see thise episode / series taking the award

and as far as The Mandalorian comparisons go , Pedro Pascal joked about it quite abit while doing the press tour fo Last Of Us

View: https://youtu.be/M7JqWXcxnqs

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just started watching the second season of Mayor Of Kingstown with Jeremey Renner. He's a fabulous actor and the first season was really good.

A look at the corrupt and violent side (are there any others) of policing and the prison system in a fictional Michigan city.

Hopefully, Renner will recover from breaking 30 bones in his body after being run over by s snow plough to make season 3. Presuming he's not killed off in season 2 that is.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I like the political thriller type shows. With spy intrigue and stuff. Series like Jack Ryan. Watched Treason on Netflix. Was pretty good. Not a lot of episodes and I'm sure its only intended to be a limited series show.

Also watched Pine Gap. A little different from typical political thrillers. They also get into the personal lives of the characters. Watchable but I wouldn't rate it as high as some of the others.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like the political thriller type shows. With spy intrigue and stuff. Series like Jack Ryan. Watched Treason on Netflix. Was pretty good. Not a lot of episodes and I'm sure its only intended to be a limited series show.

Also watched Pine Gap. A little different from typical political thrillers. They also get into the personal lives of the characters. Watchable but I wouldn't rate it as high as some of the others.
I enjoyed Pine Gap as well, mentioned it a few pages back. I tried to watch Jack Ryan but couldn't get into it. I'll give Treason a shot.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did you watch The Recruit?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Did you watch The Recruit?
I did. It was pretty good. I'm guessing there might be another season. A fried recommended Fauda. I watched the first episode. Might be something to watch if you can get past the subtitles.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I missed it the first time but I’m watching it now on the History channel. A three episode miniseries on Civil War General and later President Grant . Called “Grant” and I’m enjoying it.