Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Anyone watch the first episode of The Last of Us??
Yep , I've watched it

I've never played the game , so I can't compair it to that , but I really liked the first episode , but then maybe it helps that I don't know whats going on.......................lol

I see it has a 99% score on rottentomatoes , with a 96% audience score

thats pretty impressive for a video game adaptation

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep , I've watched it

I've never played the game , so I can't compair it to that , but I really liked the first episode , but then maybe it helps that I don't know whats going on.......................lol

Just watched it and really enjoyed it, also didn't play the games. Love the actress who plays Tess she was great in Fringe.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Yep , I've watched it

Just watched it and really enjoyed it, also didn't play the games. Love the actress who plays Tess she was great in Fringe.

One of my favorite video games. They crushed it! First episode was so good

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I’ve heard this a few times and very happy for fans like you it’s true to the source. Too many time# they butcher it. I’m anxious for the Fallout show as I did play those games especially 4.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I read a couple reviews for the whole season , sounds like they nailed the entire season , with episode 3 being the must watch TV event of the century

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
That 90's Show comes out today on Netflix

I haven't watched it yet , but I'll start later tonight

from what I've read , it's not great , but not bads either

they say the new kids individually are pretty funny , but lack chemistry as a group , but there is only 10 episodes , so might just have to ghive them time

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YM6ZkmRZRJs

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I just watched That 90's Show

And...

hum ...

well....

:thinking:

it didn't suck

Eric and Donna's teenage daughter comes and spends the summer with Red and Kitty , and she meets some new friends and hang out in the basement

there are guest apperances through out the season , which is only 10 episodes , Eric , Kelso and Jackie are only in one episode ,Donna and Fez are in like 4 or 5 episodes , Donna's father is in one episode , and Tommy Chong is in like 3 or 4

but only briefly

the first 3 or 4 episodes are a little tough to get through , as you're still trying to get used to the new kids , so the show is kind of an investment , as it really takes all 10 episodes

Eric and Donna daughter is the lead of the show , but Red and Kitty are really the stars of the show

with only 10 episodes , you can't really compair it to That 70's Show, as it'll need 2 or 3 more seasons before you can do that

the kids in the show , really arn't the best actors , Netflix probably could have done better

but , it still has the same humor , and for me , there were some laugh out loud funny scenes

should you watch it or skip it

I'd say watch it , if there's nothing else on , but watching just one or two episodes , ya might end up skipping it

I'll give it a 7/10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOpoPPIRtdQ

Tano

Legend
I just watched That 90's Show

And...

hum ...

well....

:thinking:

it didn't suck

Eric and Donna's teenage daughter comes and spends the summer with Red and Kitty , and she meets some new friends and hang out in the basement

there are guest apperances through out the season , which is only 10 episodes , Eric , Kelso and Jackie are only in one episode ,Donna and Fez are in like 4 or 5 episodes , Donna's father is in one episode , and Tommy Chong is in like 3 or 4

but only briefly

the first 3 or 4 episodes are a little tough to get through , as you're still trying to get used to the new kids , so the show is kind of an investment , as it really takes all 10 episodes

Eric and Donna daughter is the lead of the show , but Red and Kitty are really the stars of the show

with only 10 episodes , you can't really compair it to That 70's Show, as it'll need 2 or 3 more seasons before you can do that

the kids in the show , really arn't the best actors , Netflix probably could have done better

but , it still has the same humor , and for me , there were some laugh out loud funny scenes

should you watch it or skip it

I'd say watch it , if there's nothing else on , but watching just one or two episodes , ya might end up skipping it

I'll give it a 7/10

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOpoPPIRtdQ

I completely agree

If you have fond memories of the 70s show, you can watch it for Red and Kitty. They are hilarious especially Kitty.

The guest appearances are also the best of the show.

And I 100% agree that the kids lack chemistry.

Eric's daughter I just do not find that funny at all.

She ruins the show imho

The gay Asian kid is funny though but seems out of place.

Red Kitty and the guest appearances 9 out of 10.

Otherwise 3 out of 10 for the kids parts

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I completely agree

If you have fond memories of the 70s show, you can watch it for Red and Kitty. They are hilarious especially Kitty.

The guest appearances are also the best of the show.

And I 100% agree that the kids lack chemistry.

Eric's daughter I just do not find that funny at all.

She ruins the show imho

The gay Asian kid is funny though but seems out of place.

Red Kitty and the guest appearances 9 out of 10.

Otherwise 3 out of 10 for the kids parts
That was probably a better way of rating the show , it's pretty good when Red and Kitty are on screen , a little tougher to watch when it's just the kids , but I'm willing to give them another season

the girl that plays Eric and Donna's daughter , always feels like she's rushing the scenes

Tano

Legend
That was probably a better way of rating the show , it's pretty good when Red and Kitty are on screen , a little tougher to watch when it's just the kids , but I'm willing to give them another season

the girl that plays Eric and Donna's daughter , always feels like she's rushing the scenes
This

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Just finished streaming all 4 seasons of 'Banshee' on HBO/MAX, ... I had always thought it was some low budget horror series with that name, but I couldn't have been more wrong. The bullets are flying and hot women losing their clothing in pretty much every episode. Plenty entertaining, although not exactly intellectually stimulating.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Just finished streaming all 4 seasons of 'Banshee' on HBO/MAX, ... I had always thought it was some low budget horror series with that name, but I couldn't have been more wrong. The bullets are flying and hot women losing their clothing in pretty much every episode. Plenty entertaining, although not exactly intellectually stimulating.
I thought that too. I’ll have to check it out.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
One of my all time binge faves. Love that show. One of the few series I've re-watched

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Banshee was amazing! Really was sad to see it end such a good cast and story.