Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
One word...WAYNE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFOtvHtyW8s

The show originally aired on You Tube Premium in 2019 but was bought by and currently resides on Amazon Prime.

I've been hoping for a second season but the show hasn't been renewed as of yet even though the creators say they have multiple episodes already written.

If you haven't watched Wayne yet, do yourself a favor and watch it now.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
PREY has screened last night at SDCC , and the early reaction have been incredibly positive , alot are saying , not only is this the best Predator movie since the original , but it's actually the best Predator movie period

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4f60aX11uGk

Wait movie or tv show?

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ok opened the tv show thread saw a movie was wondering which format it was :D Moving along now haha
yea , wasn't really sure which thread to post it in

it's a movie .........

on a streaming service

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
yea , wasn't really sure which thread to post it in

it's a movie .........

on a streaming service
TBH I was hopeful it was a show, a show in the Aleins/Predator universe to me would be amazing. Tired of their recent movies being letdowns, at least to me.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Seasons 1 to 4 are as good as anything, EVER imho. Utterly brilliant.

I thought the final season was self-indulgent, contrived and a bit weak though tbh.

It may be in large part because of Helen McCrory (Polly) passing away and them having to figure out what to do without an integral cast member. So the writers and production team will be relieved to know I'll give them a pass.

They'd better fucking nail the movie though
Have you seen Taboo, with Tom Hardy?

It's also written by Knight.

If not, you should check it out.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKvMgjb4U4Y

picard.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMEFo6k3V5c

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL ... you must've got to the part where Nixon told Deke "if she screws up, it's your ass!"

If you get a chance you should go on YouTube and find the alt-history videos - usually some newscast from their timeline. They are pretty interesting.
@OldSchool
I'm almost done with season 2, this show is so g-damned good!!

Q729

Legend
Finally got around to Upload on my Prime watchlist. That's some funny shit. Just started the 2nd season.

Q729

Legend
Damn, that's it? I thought there were more Upload episodes coming. Guess I wasn't "just starting" the 2nd season. :D

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cant believe I originally gave up on this show after watching the first 10-15 minutes. Thanks to you and @thirteen28 suggestion to give it a go, I cant stop watching
I'm sure you're among the many who suggested I watch Peaky Blinders. Never even gave it a shot was one of those I would scroll through Netflix and think man I'll watch that some time. Picked it up this past week and I'm into season three now, yeah only 6 episodes seasons but still. Really enjoy this show and love the cast especially Sam Neil in his role!