Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I hate short hair... but this chick is Hot. Thanks for her name Brudda.

View attachment 54992
short and sassy

I always liked that short hairstyle from the 70's

boy , did I have a thing for Dorothy Hamill and Julie from the Love Boat .....................lol

Julie2022aa.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W_GpLMEFI4

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Star Trek
I really liked it too.

I read an article last week from Star Trek super experts that was able to explain the differences in what the Gorn looked like. They basically said that the Gorn can reveal themselves in different ways and that there are more than one species of Gorn.

I didn't like the actor picked for Kirk either.

I am infatuated with the nurse. Isn't she the tall clumsy girl on Stranger Things? I think it's her and she had a nose job. Hate the short length of her hair... but I would like to go a few rounds with her anyway.

They made sure to let everyone know that Scotty was going to be in the next season!

That nurse though....
T'Pring is pretty hot as well

tpring-the-bride-star-trek-strange-new-worlds-s1e5.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I really liked it too , I really enjoyed a lot of the music they played (soundtrack) Pearl Jam,CountingCrows,REM,John Cougar
I wanted to like that show so bad when I saw the trailer. It's a great premise. Sadly, I did not care for it. The dialogue seemed so forced and hyper. Like they were trying to be so "edgy" and cool. The characters just annoyed me.... Except for the young girl who joins the staff. She was the only one not overacting IMO....

I only made it through 3 episodes. Might give it another try.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Just finished the final season of Peaky Blinders. Sounds like they are setting this up for a theatrical conclusion from what I read. I'm here for it!!

Psycho_X

Legend
The Boys season 3 was good as always. The satire hitting a little bit harder in some spots especially the final scene lol. But the acting between the two below was phenomenal the whole season. The finale could have been a bit better but overall I enjoyed it. Having Jensen Ackles as Soldier Boy was as good of casting as I've seen in a while. Amazing how he can play such a d-bag, prick yet I want him in every scene. Spoiler: I hope he is back in a full time capacity going forward and not under ice for too long.

1657717578797.png
1657717625135.png

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
I wanted to like that show so bad when I saw the trailer. It's a great premise. Sadly, I did not care for it. The dialogue seemed so forced and hyper. Like they were trying to be so "edgy" and cool. The characters just annoyed me.... Except for the young girl who joins the staff. She was the only one not overacting IMO....

I only made it through 3 episodes. Might give it another try.
I’m in the same boat. I really wanted to like The Bear as well after reading the premise. I’ve only watched 2 episodes so far and feel the same way as you, dialogue feels forced and the show so far is on 10 right from the start and hardly lets up. I’m exhausted after watching a 20 something minute episode that feels twice as long. The one thing I’ll disagree with you on is that I find the younger girl just as annoying as everyone else.

I haven’t been able to get myself to watch the next episode, but I probably will eventually.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The Boys season 3 was good as always. The satire hitting a little bit harder in some spots especially the final scene lol. But the acting between the two below was phenomenal the whole season. The finale could have been a bit better but overall I enjoyed it. Having Jensen Ackles as Soldier Boy was as good of casting as I've seen in a while. Amazing how he can play such a d-bag, prick yet I want him in every scene. Spoiler: I hope he is back in a full time capacity going forward and not under ice for too long.

View attachment 55025View attachment 55026
Best show ever.

Q729

Legend
Nice. No wonder something told me not to post up a trailer for The Bear in here when I binged it a few weeks ago. :D

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Finished watching Terminal List. If you're thinking this is another light hearted Chris Pratt show it isn't anything like that. Chris Pratt is dead serious in this one. Or should I say deadly serious? Good show if you haven't watched it. Highly recommend it.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really think it helps if you are into the whole space thing, not to mention the whole alternate history thing.

One thing else to note: there is about a decade jump between seasons. The first season starts in July of '69 and ends in the '73 timeframe. The second season starts in '82 and ends in '83, and the third season picks up in '92.
Halfway thru season 1, very entertaining.
Boy are they doing Nixon dirty though....

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Halfway thru season 1, very entertaining.
Boy are they doing Nixon dirty though....

LOL ... you must've got to the part where Nixon told Deke "if she screws up, it's your ass!"

If you get a chance you should go on YouTube and find the alt-history videos - usually some newscast from their timeline. They are pretty interesting.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive

View attachment 55025View attachment 55026
I think The Boys has set the record in my house for number of times my wife has looked up and asked "What the f*** are you watching???"

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just finished the final season of Peaky Blinders. Sounds like they are setting this up for a theatrical conclusion from what I read. I'm here for it!!
Seasons 1 to 4 are as good as anything, EVER imho. Utterly brilliant.

I thought the final season was self-indulgent, contrived and a bit weak though tbh.

It may be in large part because of Helen McCrory (Polly) passing away and them having to figure out what to do without an integral cast member. So the writers and production team will be relieved to know I'll give them a pass.

They'd better fucking nail the movie though!

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame