Binge worthy shows

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm sure you're among the many who suggested I watch Peaky Blinders. Never even gave it a shot was one of those I would scroll through Netflix and think man I'll watch that some time. Picked it up this past week and I'm into season three now, yeah only 6 episodes seasons but still. Really enjoy this show and love the cast especially Sam Neil in his role!
Cillian Murphy was filming a movie at Princeton U. and my nephew and his buddies snuck on to the campus to see what they could see. After being mistaken for extras on set, they basically had free reign. My nephew ended up meeting Murphy, and said he couldnt have been nicer, was a total class act!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
LOL

Nine episodes into this season of Orville and I just figured out who the voice and actor is for the President of the Union :D

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Have been binge watching a show called 'Midsomer Murders' on Tubi. It's a free site with commercials but they are brief. I'm beginning season 15 out of 21 seasons. It's a British show with excellent writing and acting along with the usual droll British humor that centers around hunting down murderers.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
A lot of people are ticked off at the opening shot of an AK47 rifle being held.
Canonically the Star Wars universe has "slug throwers" so other than maybe looking too similar to a real weapon I don't know what they would be mad about.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
@thirteen28
Im all caught up, just in time to wait for the season finale.... This show is sooooo good!!!! And I'm not even all that in to space shit

Yeah, it's a great ride, and there is a lot of good character drama for sure. That being said, I'm a total space geek and I just fucking mainline that shit!! Into. My. VEINS!!!!

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’ve just watched a three parter on Netflix about Woodstock 1999, absolute carnage. Come on which one of you animals was there??

Psycho_X

Legend
Better Call Saul... a master class in tv per usual from Vince Gilligan. Just give Rhea Seehorn all the Emmys. Will be sad to see it go next week.

1660143375338.png

Tano

Legend
I see Season 3 of Locke and Key is on

Season 2 was kinda slow until the last few episodes