Between now and the trade deadline (11/5), the Rams will…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rams will trade…

• Cooper Kupp

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Matthew Stafford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 66 76.7%

• Total voters

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Both. I'm starting to see my mock draft come to life.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Stafford rumors are pure BS.
Kupp on the other hand seems legit. I don't think Jourdan would put her name on just a rumor.
Will it happen? We'll see.

Last edited:

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Both. I'm starting to see my mock draft come to life.
20241022_160229.gif

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unless the Rams are preparing to immediately upgrade the receiver position in free agency then you might as well trade Stafford along with Kupp.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
If we actually trade both--which I highly doubt--what do you think the logic would be long-term? It sure as hell won't bring in any more fans to home games trading away fan favorites...

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Maybe McVay and Snead are jumping ship after this year.... :dizzy:
Was wondering the same thing. I just don't see Coach Mac staying if Stafford moves on.
Really think that they are joined at the hip so to speak.
Now Snead might be a different cat but I get the feeling that McVay ends up in the broadcast booth right after Staff leaves....

~ArkyRamsFan~

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I have no idea.

What I do know?
The McSnead team has shocked numerous times before.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was wondering the same thing. I just don't see Coach Mac staying if Stafford moves on.
Really think that they are joined at the hip so to speak.
Now Snead might be a different cat but I get the feeling that McVay ends up in the broadcast booth right after Staff leaves....

~ArkyRamsFan~
He mentioned recently that he wants to coach the Rams for a long time. I'd be really disappointed if he were lying. I mean he just said this maybe a month ago.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we actually trade both--which I highly doubt--what do you think the logic would be long-term? It sure as hell won't bring in any more fans to home games trading away fan favorites...
My guess? They're looking at a roster that's super young outside of two particular players. Is Tee Higgins (25) and Nacua better than Cooper Kupp (31) and Nacua long term? Is *Rookie draft pick QB* better than Stafford long term? Maybe they're expediting that process.