Between now and the trade deadline (11/5), the Rams will…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Rams will trade…

• Cooper Kupp

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Matthew Stafford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Neither

Votes: 66 76.7%

• Total voters

TexasRam

Legend
Neither but Kupp seems more likely as Puka could take over. Last year we were 1 play from Championship game with Puka as the go to.

Hard to admit but I would trade both if compensation is right.

I’d love to seem both get another ring as well which is very possible in the chiefs/Vikings scenarios

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Trade Kupp
Trade Stafford
McVay retiring
What next? Signing Deshaun Watson?

Houston Texans What GIF by DraftKings

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
He mentioned recently that he wants to coach the Rams for a long time. I'd be really disappointed if he were lying. I mean he just said this maybe a month ago.
I don't think many realize that he was ready to leave if we didn't get rid of Jared Goff. We were very fortunate that Staff came available as I don't think Sean had the patience to continue with Goff.

At any rate here we are 4 years later and Stafford is showing signs of decline (and having a miserable year) and once again I don't see McVay being willing to navigate the troubled waters of a rebuild if we move off from Stafford.

Just my .02 but that's how I see it from hills of Arkansas.....

~ArkyRamsFan~

InfiniteRam

Rookie
I don't think many realize that he was ready to leave if we didn't get rid of Jared Goff. We were very fortunate that Staff came available as I don't think Sean had the patience to continue with Goff.

At any rate here we are 4 years later and Stafford is showing signs of decline (and having a miserable year) and once again I don't see McVay being willing to navigate the troubled waters of a rebuild if we move off from Stafford.

~ArkyRamsFan~
And I am certain Goff's success KILLS McVay very slowly, every single day.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

~ArkyRamsFan~
I think your reasoning is sound. But man I'd be so pissed

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
It's going to be funny if it's revealed in the off season that this was all a massive psy-op to take the heat and attention off their very young rookie kicker.

RamWoodie

Legend
I say niether will happen. Both are vital to the Rams success on offense. I will say if either is traded it would be the last year for both!!!